chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Finally the 2012 football season is here!
Anyone want the Cowboys for a friendly 5ver.
Chazbo
Guido099
14 years ago
Who they playing?
crgcpro
14 years ago
gumby_130
14 years ago
Im in, will you take my green bay bet
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Game on gumby, if the giants win I'll take SF over the Packers.
Chazbo
Guido099
14 years ago
Sorry Chazbo, I forgot to check back on this last night.
Looks like you got a bite anyway lol!

Gumby, are you a UK and GB fan? We may be long lost brothers!
gumby_130
14 years ago
You got yourself a dog gone deal chazdo! Heck yea guido, if your also a cubs fan, you might be right.
Guido099
14 years ago
Don't watch much baseball, but when I was a kid Andre Dawson was my favorite player lol.

Do you live in Kentucky?
gumby_130
14 years ago
yea in Lex. you?
Guido099
14 years ago
I am from Belfry. Went to Morehead St. Moved to Winston Salem, NC after college. Been here since. Still have a lot of friends scattered throughout KY. I try to make it back every now and then.
gumby_130
14 years ago
Small world, But NC! come on man!WHY NC. Dang, must be tough out there.
Guido099
14 years ago
Have you ever been to Belfry? Nothing there but coal mines.
My wife had family down here and I can be back in KY in 4.5 hours.
Beach 3 hours down the road. Mountains 2 hours west.
I actually like it here...
YMMV
gumby_130
14 years ago
All right guido, just dont be wearing that ugly NC blue.
gumby_130
14 years ago
Chazdo is making me do something I never though i would do.-Cheer for the cowboys.
gumby_130
14 years ago

Game on gumby, if the giants win I'll take SF over the Packers.
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:



What if the giants lose. You want SF for another 5er?
gumby_130
14 years ago
chazbo pick the mon night game raiders or chargers. that will be best of 3 for a 5er? what do you say?
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Ok gumby, I'll take the Chargers
So I got
Giants
49ers
Chargers
Good luck
Chazbo
gumby_130
14 years ago
Cool bro, will be fun 3 days of football bets.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
24-17 Cowboys
1 for gumby](*,)
Chazbo
gumby_130
14 years ago
2 more to go
Users browsing this topic