leftyposthole
14 years ago
Hey TJ how you doin, based on what he liked I don't think any of those smokes would fit his preference, hence Tat Black. Oh and you can































Kiss my grits from Ol Tard




























































Give your girls a hug you'll feel better
SamWidge
14 years ago
You people a freakin amazing - I just placed bids on the Faustos and will pick up the Nobels & Cojonu on Monday.

I love this freakin place!
tj2001cobra
14 years ago


Give your girls a hug you'll feel better

leftyposthole wrote:



Just put them to bed. Mom is out of town tonite so I've spent the day with them.

Love those little turds so much! 💓
Burner02
14 years ago

LOL Yeah, you tell me Burner! Dont get those feathers ruffled!

tj2001cobra wrote:




Guess one would say that I reacted like a horses azzzz.

I offer my humble apology.
cacman
14 years ago
If not at you're B&M then buy 'em: 7th Reserva's!
(Surprised no one's mentioned these yet?)

1. Regios
2. Reserva Cojonu
3. Unicos
4. Reserva Gran Cojonu
then maybe the Nobles (meh)
stogiemonger
14 years ago
^+1 on the Maimi 7th Reserva. My favorite Tat.

I love the Fausto, as well.
grmcooper
14 years ago
Cobra is a pita.
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
LOL

The 7th are GREAT smokes.

But dont listen to Cacman... He's high on altitude.

The Havana VI line is not as strong as the brown line, but they have great flavor nonetheless.

cacman
14 years ago

But dont listen to Cacman... He's high on altitude.

The Havana VI line is not as strong as the brown line, but they have great flavor nonetheless.

tj2001cobra wrote:


Well I sure don't drink Light beer, if that's what you mean.
Heck the commercials state Miller Light and Coors Light also have great flavor too.
You decide...
🍺
mlankton
12 years ago

Cant you tards read? He wanted to know what was best based on his locals selection. I can list tons of better Tats to choose from but that isn't what he asked!

tj2001cobra wrote:



This. lol
spectresquad
12 years ago
Ahh Ha! Just as I thought, the secret is out. We were fooled and now we have the proof. It was Tat's that were good, Tits were only a diversion....[jester]
Users browsing this topic