TIGERCDW
14 years ago
PM FOR INFO

TIGER
mikey1597
14 years ago
TIGERCDW
14 years ago

I'm in.

mikey1597 wrote:




PMR/PMS

TIGER
engletl
14 years ago
I would say i am in...but have been way to busy plus slacking over the last couple of months to even think about bombing anyone lately
mikey1597
14 years ago

I would say i am in...but have been way to busy plus slacking over the last couple of months to even think about bombing anyone lately

engletl wrote:




You might change your mind when you hear who it is.
DaQueenBeez
14 years ago
I'm already slacking, but I will just pop in to say...




WOOHOOO!!! FRESH MEAT!!!!!
05busa
14 years ago
Bomb his leg off!!!
jnichols
14 years ago
Sent not sure i should post the tracking number yet though!
mikey1597
14 years ago
Sent also. Hope mine gets there first. I want their HOTM cherry.
jnichols
14 years ago

Sent also. Hope mine gets there first. I want their HOTM cherry.

mikey1597 wrote:



Says mine will be there tomorrow but i have little faith in the usps. I have an incoming that has been floating around for 5 days or so again. Keep sending to the wrong town.

And I had one box last week that i sent to the troops pried open and emptied. 😣 😣 😣
TIGERCDW
TIGERCDW
05busa
14 years ago
mikey1597
14 years ago
Lands tomorrow. sssshhhhhhhhh:-$
carls7069
14 years ago
What is this HOTM stuff anyway? 🤔 😕
Mathen
14 years ago
Hit of the month.

PM Tiger, he gives you a name and an address and you bury the poor schmuck under cigars.
CelticBomber
14 years ago

Says mine will be there tomorrow but i have little faith in the usps. I have an incoming that has been floating around for 5 days or so again. Keep sending to the wrong town.

And I had one box last week that i sent to the troops pried open and emptied. 😣 😣 😣

jnichols wrote:



Holy crap really? What did the post office say when you reported that? You know they have camera's everywhere and could probably find the person who did it easy enough. Did they offer to do anything to make things right?


Celtic
carls7069
14 years ago

Hit of the month.

PM Tiger, he gives you a name and an address and you bury the poor schmuck under cigars.

Mathen wrote:


Thanks dude.
sounds like a blast!
coolbreeze68
14 years ago

I would say i am in...but have been way to busy plus slacking over the last couple of months to even think about bombing anyone lately

engletl wrote:



+1...I think I'm still in August.
jnichols
14 years ago

Holy crap really? What did the post office say when you reported that? You know they have camera's everywhere and could probably find the person who did it easy enough. Did they offer to do anything to make things right?


Celtic

CelticBomber wrote:



They sent me this confusing form, I didn't have time , I just added some more the next go around maybe the guy that has them now is a retired vet, got to think positive! Lol
Users browsing this topic