bloody spaniard
14 years ago
(Obama's advice for Biden in the VP debate) 😟
Biden-funny-goofy-clown-wazaap.jpeg

Click to View Image7 View(s)

bloody spaniard
14 years ago
woh hoppened???#-o
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
The minotaurs hate you!
DrafterX
14 years ago
^ especially Trish..... 😟
Abrignac
14 years ago
That's ok Steve is lurking. Surely he will right this injustice.
jackconrad
14 years ago
Not allowed out before Debate ???
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
UNLEASH THE KRAC...er JOE!🐴
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
I'm confused. En donde esta el baño? Do I tip the Indian bathroom attendant prior to the debate? Do I look clean and articulate??? Tu mama es puta. 😲
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

I'm confused. En donde esta el baño? Do I tip the Indian bathroom attendant prior to the debate? Do I look clean and articulate??? Tu mama es puta. 😲

bloody spaniard wrote:




Tu?...es muy confuso...su, no?
dkeage
14 years ago
bloody spaniard
13 years ago
mucha dementia
Users browsing this topic