engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Talked to Dave tonight

progress is steady. Now has started to get movement in lower arms and legs.

Dave has a new number for a voice activated phone. PM me if you are willing to call and talk to a great BOTL
Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
continued prayers.


engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
PMs replied to...MANY THANKS to all of you that have called or sent Dave a card
jespear
14 years ago

Talked to Dave tonight

progress is steady. Now has started to get movement in lower arms and legs.

Dave has a new number for a voice activated phone. PM me if you are willing to call and talk to a great BOTL

engletl wrote:




That's GREAT news, Todd.!
Thanks for the update.
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Update from Dave

progress has been accelerating. Movement in arms and legs vastly improving.

Keep the prayers and good thoughts coming
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

Update from Dave

progress has been accelerating. Movement in arms and legs vastly improving.

Keep the prayers and good thoughts coming

engletl wrote:




Is he ready for his bombing yet?

Thanksgiving is in November.

There is alot to be thankful for here.

Could make my November decision very easy.

TIGER
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Possible.

He is looking into getting his release as soon as possible to continue recovery at home
roadkill1450
13 years ago

How bout an address. There may be some people out there like me that get on a phone and dont know what to say. I know when I was over there I rarely talked to my family, because I would be at a loss for words. I dont know the brother but I would be happy to send him a ole fashion letter that maybe someone could read to him, to let him know that others are thinking about and praying for him.

Jazbo

soljazbo wrote:




same here. Addy please and thanks.
Users browsing this topic