TIGERCDW
13 years ago
You are writing in absurdly large red letters.

That is what is going on here.

TIGER
mikey1597
13 years ago

Well he shall remain nameless, may have thought I knew but it still doesn't answer the question;
.
.

WTF

IS

GOING

ON

HERE ?


🇨🇮

dubleuhb wrote:




This is a place where we talk about cigars, trade some, and in general have a good time, sheese
dubleuhb
13 years ago

This is a place where we talk about cigars, trade some, and in general have a good time, sheese

mikey1597 wrote:


That much I know, but all I usually do is pizs people off and cause strife, never expected to be honored with HOTM.#-o
nnightmar
13 years ago
Must be because of your unflappable personality and generous nature!
harleyd31
13 years ago
I may have to deliver this one in person.....
engletl
13 years ago
Couldn't have happened to a better BOTL in November ever
illinichaser
13 years ago
wooo hooo. I got dis addy. Box packing in my future I see. . .
jnichols
13 years ago
Still haven't opened my box outrage [ram27bat] [ram27bat] 🌫
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Alright then, JNichols is the quickest to shoot his load, not always a good thing ya know.
Anyhow, he hits me with 7 quality smokes;

Black Crown Torp, NH
MUWAT + 11, best of the line IMO
Ramon Bueso Toro, NH this vitola
La Sirena Mermaid ? NH
La Aurora No 4 Maduro, NH the maddie
Camacho Corojo Monarca, Hmmm
Camacho Corojo Limited Diploma, yum

Nice selection of new to me smokes, thank you very much!!=d>

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
jnichols
13 years ago

That's why I just sent him dog rockets it's the thought that counts.🙄

jnichols wrote:



🇨🇮
watchurai
13 years ago
Dub is da HOTM? (rubs hands gleefully)


OOoooohhh Tigs....needing an addy!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Great choice, Bill I am gonna box up some piglets and Whitney fur ya. Should be there in time for Thanksgiving dinner.....................................
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

Dub is da HOTM? (rubs hands gleefully)


OOoooohhh Tigs....needing an addy!

watchurai wrote:




PMS

TIGER
TIGERCDW
mikey1597
13 years ago
55!!!!!!!!!!
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Tiger is next to take a swing and lands a solid blow with 10 smokes. After getting up I find these beauties before me;[whip]

Don Lino Africa Duma, Not sure if I've had this vitola but enjoy this line of smokes.
Padilla Habano Torp, NH
Cu Avana Maduro Toro, NH
Pinar del Rio Oscuro Torp, another NH
Indian Tabac Classic Torp, and another NH
RP R4 DC, NH this size, hmmm
K. Hansotia Cuban Legacy DC, NH
Partagas Cifuentes Diciembre, Good smoke
Fonseca Arana Toro, always enjoyed this brand, not sure if I've had this one.
Nording, not sure what this one is but yet another NH.

Tiger, thanks so much ! A lot of hours of smoking pleasure here and I will get to everyone of them! =d>

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
nnightmar
13 years ago
One out the door...
dubleuhb
13 years ago

I've never had a stalker before.....it is creepy.8-[
dubleuhb
13 years ago
nnightmar is the latest to launch a salvo at Appleton, Wrapped Packed and Ready for Action!!😲

Monty No2, YUM!!
Fonseca Cosacos, An often ignored CC that I find to be a great morning smoke.
Viaje TNT, looks like an OR ?
Tat 7th Reserva, undoubtably my favorite Tat that is readily available.
Padilla Cazadores Robusto, been a while
Vega Fina Sumum, NH, has an interesting aroma, thoughts ?
HdM Reposado En Cedros Suerio, NH
and an unbanded W/Pigtail cap, little help BJ...

Thank you BJ, great selection my friend, your a good dude, I don't care what Tiger says about you.

🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic