Advojp
13 years ago
Not that my review is perfect by any means, but it appears 2 are owed for May and June; 4 in Aug and Sept, 5 in October and 7 remain this month...
z6joker9
13 years ago
I've been out of town the last couple of weeks, but I'll have Advojps out this week along with some others (non-opnbc) I need to send.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
z6joker9
13 years ago
We're still in November, I'm counting it! 9405 5036 9930 0218 3274 86
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
lets go slackers
Advojp
13 years ago

We're still in November, I'm counting it! 9405 5036 9930 0218 3274 86

z6joker9 wrote:



Wooo Hoooo!!! Thanks joker!! Looking forward to it and THANK YOU in advance.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I just wish the rest of the deadbeats will send their over due Bombs

05busa wrote:


[ram27bat]
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Come on deadbeats...Let get these done so i can start for next year
Advojp
13 years ago
Ahmed just handed me my azz for my birthday!!!! I'm like😱 and then 😮 and now I just wanta 🍺 and 🇨🇮

This is AMAZING. Thank you very much for the:

AF Sungrown x2
Diesel
MUWAT
AB American (nh and been wanting to try)
LFD Air Bender lancero (nh and looks sooooo good)
Padilla Miami LE 2010 (nh)
Gran Habano 3SLS - (haven't had this vitola)
La Gloria Cubana - always good to me

AND ------> Cigar Savor Torch w/punch in yellow!!!!

Wow, just wow, Sir!
What a generous gift when I know I didn't gift at all like this and was clear a 5er was all that was necessary....

Humbled by the players in the OpNBC and a couple of ROAKers that joined in the fun. Will try to post a pic soon of the NOVEMBER bounty.

Again, heartfelt thanks Mr. Daher.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
z6joker9
13 years ago
Enjoy! Hope you had a good bday.
APBTMarcel
13 years ago
Completely forgot, I'll pack it up tonight and hopefully get it out tomorrow. Sorry.
Advojp
13 years ago
no worries. Thanks!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Advojp
13 years ago

enjoy bro thee lanc is a rocky petal edge maduro

longerash wrote:



Had it Saturday. Good smoke imo. Had a hard time keepin' it lit, though. Lots of fog = high humidity all day. I think the 'ol lancero sucked it all up! I did enjoy though. Thanks!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Who u missin?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lets go slackers
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lets go turds......U all had enough time to send
Advojp
13 years ago
pending;
Gimbel
tmccork
Derf
Dalek
APBTmarcel -- said he was sending soon
Mikeharv
And, Xavier - but we know he's out. Thanks for the extra insurance 5er when you sent Anthony.

05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
no problem,ill send another 5er soon from gimbel. Im not sure what happen to dalek,apbt and harv
Users browsing this topic