Numismaniac
13 years ago
all's fair...............beeotch, hehe..............


at least I have scruples, if I weren't married ,nobody would have a chance, poor Beth's phone would've melted by now, HEHEHEHEHEHE
victor809
13 years ago

all's fair...............beeotch, hehe..............


at least I have scruples, if I weren't married ,nobody would have a chance, poor Beth's phone would've melted by now, HEHEHEHEHEHE

Numismaniac wrote:



Oh, I already PM'ed her pics of the pubic mustache I shaved. It's epic.
jnichols
13 years ago
Will stoop to any level bassurds
victor809
13 years ago
^ She said it was totally better than the pubic mustache pic you sent her....
Big_Bear
13 years ago
Lots of fine entries this year! Good luck to you all!


.
Numismaniac
13 years ago

Oh, I already PM'ed her pics of the pubic mustache I shaved. It's epic.

victor809 wrote:






TMI
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I submitted mustache pic today.


May be too late.
shovelgrrrl
13 years ago
The deadline to submit your 'stash has been extended - since I had to work the entire holiday weekend (and, am still at work right now, at 10pm on Sunday), and since I've neglected this contest as a result, I'm going to extend it for another week. You have until Friday November 30th to get in your mustache pic - the prize pack (or packs) will go out then no matter what! Thanks for your patience. -B
jnichols
13 years ago
^^^ did I ever mention how hot you are?????
jnichols
13 years ago
^^^ did I ever mention how hot you are?????
shovelgrrrl
13 years ago

^^^ did I ever mention how hot you are?????

jnichols wrote:



Bribing the judge is highly encouraged. [whip] [whip] -B
victor809
13 years ago
You all may as well give up now. My miraculously magnificent mustachio has you all beaten like the proverbial red-headed step children.

Bet you all didn't know shovelgrrl has a thing for creepy uncle's, eh? 🙂
moonman
13 years ago
I'm workin' on it. I tried uploading the pic yesterday but my file was too big. OY! Why must it be so difficult! Prolly just cause nobody wants to see my ugly mug here. I ain't giving up yet. So be warned!

🌫
Numismaniac
13 years ago
Send it on brother, I told ya that is the easiest way, I will have it up by tomorrow, but if she is extending, come Thursday, I will have all the comical ones from the Grandkids visit, LOL
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago

The deadline to submit your 'stash has been extended - since I had to work the entire holiday weekend (and, am still at work right now, at 10pm on Sunday), and since I've neglected this contest as a result, I'm going to extend it for another week. You have until Friday November 30th to get in your mustache pic - the prize pack (or packs) will go out then no matter what! Thanks for your patience. -B

shovelgrrrl wrote:






and the trash talking continues....
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
yep, so how many entries have been put in so far?
shovelgrrrl
13 years ago
So far I've got these entries, uh, in the contest:

victor809
Numismaniac
Big_Bear
Numismaniac
Jespear
Jnichols
Panama Red
Bloody Spaniard
CSGamecock
ZRX1200
Gumby_130
Errasa
JackConrad
whtwtrman79


If you posted a mustache picture entry and you're not up here, PM me right away and give me the link for your picture posted on C-Bid! The judging is happening right now...in private...hehehehe.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
So u want to privately judge us?
shovelgrrrl
13 years ago
The Final Four - in no particular order:

Gumby_130
Numismaniac
victor809
whtwtrman79


I've printed pictures out and I might sleep on it...uh, sleep on the decision. There might have to be more than one winner again this year....[whip] [whip] [whip]
Users browsing this topic