gumby_130
13 years ago
Dubleuhb- Nascar

King- football

SMG Bobby- football


J ust an attempt to convert a Nebraska fan that lives
i n Nebraska to a Kentucky fan. Hope it works. I will not
M ention the name of this person. But hes a great guy.


D ont know if this is too warm to wear in HI. It may be
Q uite hot there. From a minor legaue ball club in Lexington.
sd72
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
HI is usually not that hot actually...the ocean breeze keeps it quite comfortable most days...
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Based upon your avatar and your post, I'd stick to betting on basketball...LOL!!!
gumby_130
13 years ago
lol Your right bobby :)
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

lol Your right bobby :)

gumby_130 wrote:




Just busting your chops!!! Enjoyed the back and forth the other night...look forward to our next encounter!
gumby_130
13 years ago

What da

jnichols wrote:



Jim, there are 1,842,641 that live in nebraska. It not all about you. Iam not telling the name of the person getting the package, and thats final. so you got a 1-in 1,842,641 chance of getting something. Wouldnt hold my breath.:-"
nnightmar
13 years ago
Probably the only way to turn him into a fan of KY is with some really good Bourbon...
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Bourbon would certainly help!!!
Advojp
13 years ago




J ust an attempt to convert a Nebraska fan that lives
i n Nebraska to a Kentucky fan. Hope it works. I will not
M ention the name of this person. But hes a great guy.

gumby_130 wrote:




Rules me out! Whew...
Advojp
13 years ago
Just increased your odds, JNICHOLS!!!!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Okay dude, that had to be one of the most "ecletic" packages other than my vet bomb that I have ever received and it was only 10 CIGARS. I have only smoked two of these before (liked them both), recognized three other brands, the rest were a complete mystery to me...

Here's the list:

Gars I've smoked:

CAO Italia Robusto
AB American

Gar Brands that I recognized:

Padilla Series '69
Gurkha Vintage 2001 (I'm worried 🙏 )
Oliveros Platinum Series

Gars I'm completely Clueless about:

Victor Sinclair Bohemian CC
Erin Go Bragh Irish Whiskey (yes, this is still a cigar)
1989 (I dunno...looks like a Robusto)
Felipe Dominicana (Robusto?)
Kinky Friedman (Texas cigar???)

Very interesting hit to say the least...I will enjoy trying each and every one I'm sure (well, I'm still worried a little about the Gurkha 🙏 )

Users browsing this topic