vanzandt
13 years ago
ill trade some money for some wolfmen any takers?
Campage
13 years ago
Stay away from my wolfman.

They're all mine...
ZRX1200
13 years ago
vanzandt I have two boxes and don't care for em.


You can have em.
nitro6526
13 years ago
Oh man cam is not gonna like that
hank56
13 years ago

vanzandt I have two boxes and don't care for em.


You can have em.

ZRX1200 wrote:





Where's mine???????
jnichols
13 years ago

vanzandt I have two boxes and don't care for em.


You can have em.

ZRX1200 wrote:



As Busa would say where's mine?
jnichols
13 years ago
csgamecock
13 years ago

vanzandt I have two boxes and don't care for em.


You can have em.

ZRX1200 wrote:



For some reason I'm thinking this isn't the ones he's asking for! Lmao
Seems alittle suspicious to me!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Sounds sincere. We all know Z's a closet hoarder...
Campage
13 years ago
You truly are an azzhole Jamie.
shadowcam
13 years ago

You truly are an azzhole Jamie.

Campage wrote:



Haha. Maybe you should fight him for it. Saw your video. Me scared of you now.
nnightmar
13 years ago
(no seriously he hoards closets!)
Campage
13 years ago
I'm a nice guy, I only punch people that want to punch me. 🙂
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Ok I was kidding......


Campage is a mushroom.


Fungi!
Campage
13 years ago
It's true, Im like a fungus.

I'll grow on ya.
vanzandt
13 years ago

Ok I was kidding......


Campage is a mushroom.


Fungi!

ZRX1200 wrote:


sonofabeeyotch!!!thats FGMs fault i guess🐴











is that a good funny cbid thing i did?^
crgcpro
13 years ago
Snagged another box of these at OLH yesterday! Woop Woooooooooooooooop
crgcpro
13 years ago
Snagged another box of these at OLH yesterday! Woop Woooooooooooooooop
Campage
13 years ago
Campage
Users browsing this topic