SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you only have 1 post.

edin508 wrote:



Yeah, what he said!
05busa
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Bomb Busa

edin508 wrote:



YOU MY FRIEND ARE A GENIUS!!!
05busa
13 years ago
edin508
13 years ago
Im wicked smaht

dont make fun of me
05busa
13 years ago
edin508
13 years ago
youngra
13 years ago

I have been smoking for about 6 months and would love to get involved in this. I am in the military and will be deploying in a couple of months just for a heads up and I don't want to cost a vet or anyone any extra money. Even if it is just for ideas of what i would like I would appreciate it. Thanks

plack wrote:



Variety pack en route - dc#03122860000104450336 - let me know what you think of them
edin508
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
plack
13 years ago
I want to say thanks to all your guys help. I didn't understand at first what you guys meant as active in the forums besides reading them that is why i just asked the other day. My bad. I will admit that I am not the smartest person in the world. That is why I am in the military cause it is easy to say yes and do whatever they tell me to do. Thank you and I plan on getting more involved with your guys chaos!!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
DUDE!!!!!!



10 CAO VR Box Press????????????


AND a Box of 10 My Father Beyou 1922 !!!!!



NICE hit!



Good half of a trade!



GIMME A LITTLE TIME TO PUT MY END OF THE TRADE TOGETHER....but





🤨
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Plack, once you get your APO addy, we're gonna need it.

BTW vets, how many posts do I have to have before I can post "bomb Plack"? No point to do it if he's got to carry them all the way to the 'Stan, he's gonna have too much of Uncle Sugar's junk anyway.
edin508
13 years ago

Plack, once you get your APO addy, we're gonna need it.

BTW vets, how many posts do I have to have before I can post "bomb Plack"? No point to do it if he's got to carry them all the way to the 'Stan, he's gonna have too much of Uncle Sugar's junk anyway.

Bur wrote:



Bit of a noob myself, but... I think ya gotta wait until he does a noob/vet trade. 🤔
Or, just hit him at will. [whip]
05busa
13 years ago
plack
13 years ago
I appreciate all of this. I will hit you up with the APO as soon as we get one. I can always make room for sticks! I agree with Bur on his about posts. We can only put so many posts up about certain things without seeming special. I am a NOOB and I am proud of it and that is why I am reaching out for help from you vets. I am not asking anyone to send me anything I am just trying to get ideas even.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I appreciate all of this. I will hit you up with the APO as soon as we get one. I can always make room for sticks! I agree with Bur on his about posts. We can only put so many posts up about certain things without seeming special. I am a NOOB and I am proud of it and that is why I am reaching out for help from you vets. I am not asking anyone to send me anything I am just trying to get ideas even.

plack wrote:



http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/626134/THINGS-TO-KNOW-IF-YOU-ARE-A-CIGAR-NOOB-REPOSTED-FROM-TRADES 

A must-read for all NOOBS...
kombat96
13 years ago
Nj Navy my end of the newborn trade left today. Be there Monday...Lol hope u find it to ur liking.
BlueDude
13 years ago
So...you just need to post stuff to be an active member?
BlueDude
13 years ago
This should be easy
Users browsing this topic