BlueDude
13 years ago

I do some tradin wit cha friend!
NOOB to NOOB!
let's me know how you roll! ie...likes and stuff like that.[ram27bat]

carls7069 wrote:



Let's give it a try. See my prof for the deets.
jjoye
13 years ago

The Seagull has landed again. I'm a "noob" here, but by no means a noob to cigars. I smoke mainly budget sticks, but not dog rockets. However, I don't think any vets are interested in that category of smokes unless they have some value sticks they're looking to unload. What I'm saying is that I don't want someone to send "premium" smokes to me because I won't be able to send back cigars of the same quality. When I say premium, I mean top level AJ, Perdomo, Oliva, Pepin, Padron, AB, RP & Puros Indios (just kidding) etc.

jclaxton78 wrote:


yes i recommend geting a vet.🇨🇮
youngra
13 years ago
😣 😣 😣

WTF noob

Youngra sent me a bottle of woodford reserve and big bag of camachos, RP,55,padillas,sosa and many more




Thanks boob

05busa wrote:



Well, as my vet and the king, I felt a nice smack was in order. Whatever you don't like, just send back for your end and I'll smoke em up. Enjoy that woodford! Hope ya didn't freak on the box size 😣 😣 😣 😣 only way to get rid of the glug glug!
05busa
13 years ago
Thanks holmes, i like them all
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
05busa
t33bone
13 years ago

](*,) 😣 😣

Well, as my vet and the king, I felt a nice smack was in order. Whatever you don't like, just send back for your end and I'll smoke em up. Enjoy that woodford! Hope ya didn't freak on the box size 😣 😣 😣 😣 only way to get rid of the glug glug!

youngra wrote:


Busa like Mikey. He likes/eats anything.

Great job on our Donkey King youngra and well deserved in Anferknee.
05busa
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

The Seagull has landed again. I'm a "noob" here, but by no means a noob to cigars. I smoke mainly budget sticks, but not dog rockets. However, I don't think any vets are interested in that category of smokes unless they have some value sticks they're looking to unload. What I'm saying is that I don't want someone to send "premium" smokes to me because I won't be able to send back cigars of the same quality. When I say premium, I mean top level AJ, Perdomo, Oliva, Pepin, Padron, AB, RP & Puros Indios (just kidding) etc.

jclaxton78 wrote:






It's not about who sends what to who, it's about the trade....WELCOME to the boards!
jjoye
13 years ago

It's not about who sends what to who, it's about the trade....WELCOME to the boards!

fishinguitarman wrote:


well put Confucius!!! =d>
I just re-bombed my vet back to the stone age!! lol🇨🇮
jjoye
13 years ago

Just get on the list, it is how you develop "cred" around here and how we get to know you...you can negotiate the details of the trade with the VET who adopts you.

GOOD LUCK! You gonna need it...LOL!!!

[ram27bat]

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


Its time for you to take a noob there bobby!!!:-k
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Its time for you to take a noob there bobby!!!:-k

jjoye wrote:



What the heck do you think I'm doing there NOOB boy?!?!

[whip]

Unfortunately, I don't quite have a stockpile to handle a full fledged bombing and my stock hasn't "rested" long enough to be passing out to unsuspecting NOOBS but I can assist here and there when needed.

8-[
jjoye
13 years ago

What the heck do you think I'm doing there NOOB boy?!?!

[whip]

Unfortunately, I don't quite have a stockpile to handle a full fledged bombing and my stock hasn't "rested" long enough to be passing out to unsuspecting NOOBS but I can assist here and there when needed.

8-[

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


You can assist me by keeping me keeping quite [sarcasm]
J/k bobby your my favorite person!! Lol
jpellegrin
13 years ago

What the heck do you think I'm doing there NOOB boy?!?!

[whip]

Unfortunately, I don't quite have a stockpile to handle a full fledged bombing and my stock hasn't "rested" long enough to be passing out to unsuspecting NOOBS but I can assist here and there when needed.

8-[

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Therefore; you are still a noob! 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Gonna be fixin up a little package for you today....
jpellegrin
13 years ago
waiting patiently Ray....as the old saying goes.
plack
13 years ago
Thank you for the bomb Youngra! If only I could figure out how to put a dang picture of it up. I could have swore you said a 5er but I may just learned how to count 16 to 5 close numbers. Thanks I really appreciate it yours will be sent out today!
BlueDude
13 years ago
Hey all
Just posting a note to say hi and to add a little more post activity.
I'm about to fire up either a Oliva Conn Resv, Man O War Virtue, or a RP Conn.

Any thoughts?
05busa
13 years ago
Make sure u dont eat anything first
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Therefore; you are still a noob! 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣

jpellegrin wrote:




Guilty as charged!!!
Users browsing this topic