kombat96
13 years ago
Bomb Daqueen. :-"
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Yes!


She only got 23 sticks during her HOTM. I feel guilty and will bomb her.
akfireguy
13 years ago
Addy please.
Numismaniac
13 years ago

Yes!


She only got 23 sticks during her HOTM. I feel guilty and will bomb her.

ZRX1200 wrote:





I think you are right............I believe she got more cotton, chewing gum and candy than cigars, LOL
carls7069
13 years ago
Addy and likes please. I see if I have anything sotl likes.
TMCTLT
13 years ago
Jamie if that is true.......it just AIN'T RIGHT!!! I guess one really finds out who their friends are when they're HOTM

Can' believe Greg got hit as lightly as he did either!! If I've missed anyone it's purely by accident....I don't play favorites like we're still in HS.

Ain't forgot Billyboy yet.....
Campage
13 years ago
I'm part of the reason she is low! I'll pack today at lunch and send tomorrow!!

Very sorry to hear that. Thanks for making us aware of this travesty.
raymusumeci
13 years ago

Addy and likes please. I see if I have anything sotl likes.

carls7069 wrote:


+1
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago

Yes!


She only got 23 sticks during her HOTM. I feel guilty and will bomb her.

ZRX1200 wrote:



IN THE FIRST SALVO, MAYBE YOU RAT!!!!! [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
You have plenty to feel guilty for, troublemaker, but THAT'S not on the list!
And I'm STILL being bombarded - read the thread! Poor Jamie is catching da crazy from a chick on FB...Poor Kombat was born with da crazy!
Everyone just take a deeeeep breath, collect your wits and ask yourselves... are ZRX and Wombat reeeally all that stable? Remember what Obi-Wan said... "Who's more foolish - the fool or the fool who follows him?" 🤔
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago

Jamie if that is true.......it just AIN'T RIGHT!!! I guess one really finds out who their friends are when they're HOTM

Can' believe Greg got hit as lightly as he did either!! If I've missed anyone it's purely by accident....I don't play favorites like we're still in HS.

Ain't forgot Billyboy yet.....

TMCTLT wrote:




Paul - Don't be thinking badly of the gentlemen here! I was thoroughly humbled and COMPLETELY overwhelmed by the generosity and thoughtfulness of the rabble Tiger roused! Didn't surprise me - I've always known that the folks here are some of the best to be found - but I WAS completely BLOWN AWAY all the same!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
:-" 😇 :-"
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Are you out of coffee yet sweetie? by the way I smoked one of those little A's and it was just awful, tasted like dirt sure not what I remember them being, Sorry darlin
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Haven't gotten to the 'A' yet - they've been a standby for a looooooong time, though! I've heard that something was amiss in the latest batch, but a little rest may cure it! That DD was the BEST... right down to the very last little ground LOL! I can find regular DD in the grocery store here, but it's not the same blend! Kona is being rationed LOL! French press only, as a reward for surviving Wednesdays! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
Aaah, sweet elixir of life - I'm going to be a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaall ray of sunshine when Lent rolls around and I'm on java detox LOL!
Russ622
13 years ago
DaQueen asked to keep me and took me for my shots. I would like to get in on this as well, if its ok for a noob to participate.
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Yeah, but you bit the vet, so you have to stay in your kennel until the mandatory rabies quarantine time is up! DOWN, BOY!

(And give that poor parrot a cracker - he's beginning to moult.)
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I'll take care of my neglected business here when I get home fellas. Sorry this has been a heartbreaking two days.....
edin508
13 years ago

Haven't gotten to the 'A' yet - they've been a standby for a looooooong time, though! I've heard that something was amiss in the latest batch, but a little rest may cure it! That DD was the BEST... right down to the very last little ground LOL! I can find regular DD in the grocery store here, but it's not the same blend! Kona is being rationed LOL! French press only, as a reward for surviving Wednesdays! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
Aaah, sweet elixir of life - I'm going to be a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaall ray of sunshine when Lent rolls around and I'm on java detox LOL!

DaQueenBeez wrote:


Was that DD I sent a diff. bled than you can get? 🤔
And I hear ya on the Kona! Just a little little left now, lol. I will find more!
Russ622
13 years ago

Yeah, but you bit the vet, so you have to stay in your kennel until the mandatory rabies quarantine time is up! DOWN, BOY!

(And give that poor parrot a cracker - he's beginning to moult.)

DaQueenBeez wrote:




But, but, but... did you SEE where he stuck that thermometer??? 😠
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Beep beep all around.
Users browsing this topic