hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
A while back I PM'd Bart about a couple of Feral Pigs and we came to an arrangement (sort of) which I am working on. Well he sends the agreed upon Pigs with a couple of tasty looking escorts,

Padilla Cazadore (never had) 6x60
Pueblo Dominccos (never had either)

Weekend weather here looks good so may get to enjoy the 2 hour smoke of a Pig or the Padilla.

Thank you Bart and hopefully what I mentioned I was looking to pick up for you comes in next week.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
You make it up here Dave and we can ash those Pigs together.

Of course no telling how long I can hold off on them : )
grrrrr609
13 years ago

You make it up here Dave and we can ash those Pigs together.

Of course no telling how long I can hold off on them : )

hank56 wrote:




You gave me my first T9 on ur front porch wasnt ir?
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thats ancient history. I'm talking now. LOL
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Thats ancient history. I'm talking now. LOL

hank56 wrote:




Lol
raymusumeci
13 years ago

You gave me my first T9 on ur front porch wasnt ir?

grrrrr609 wrote:


FYI

This sounds so Deliverance... :-"
was there banjo music involved?
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

FYI

This sounds so Deliverance... :-"
was there banjo music involved?

raymusumeci wrote:





soooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
watchurai
13 years ago
jjoye
13 years ago

You gave me my first T9 on ur front porch wasnt ir?

grrrrr609 wrote:


funny Dave you gave me my first t-52=d>
but have not toasted it yet gonna wait till i get my bonus cause it should be celebration time !lol
btw great hit . =d>
Users browsing this topic