grrrrr609
13 years ago
Ok n00bs. Lets learn a box pass.

Gonna keep it simple.

I will put together some smokes. Mail them to one of you. You take 3-5. Put the same of equal value, (no a gurkha titan is not equal to a mummy even if www.urfav@#$/&&¥€.com says its a 16.00 single). Do ur research. Google, halfwheel, cbib, ci, etc.

When ur ready (1-3 days timeframe) i will pm u the next addy. You mail.

Yes it is encouraged to smack the next guy.

No you cant request whats in the box. I choose the starters. Everyday smokes. Maybe couple elites. Different sizes and flavor profiles.

Yes I HAVE FINAL SAY

Oh and we are gonna play a hand of texas hold'em. For a 5er or 10er from me. Explain later.

Heres the twist!

Once the box pass is at it last participant, i will forward you an addy of an azzhat VET that we are gonna smack with it. So extras that happen to fall in the box is fine by me.

Who wants in ?!?!?!
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Philly Jack
13 years ago
You are such the pot stirrer and yet a public service at the same time?????
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I'm in.

okduckslayer wrote:




Ok. PM me ur addy. I use to have it but its buried in old emails somewhere.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I think I was DRAFTED but I will act like I'm interested...
grrrrr609
13 years ago

You are such the pot stirrer and yet a public service at the same time?????

Philly Jack wrote:




You want in or not? I do what i can do. Bwahahahahahaha
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I think I was DRAFTED but I will act like I'm interested...

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Yes ur azz is in and i have ur addy already....bwahahahahahahahaha
shaun341
13 years ago
i am in sounds like fun.

if i am reading this right the next person is not going to know when they are getting the pass, surprises are fun
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Yes ur azz is in and i have ur addy already....bwahahahahahahahaha

grrrrr609 wrote:



So I hear...
LetsRock
grrrrr609
13 years ago

i am in sounds like fun.

if i am reading this right the next person is not going to know when they are getting the pass, surprises are fun

shaun341 wrote:




Yup pretty much.
nitro6526
13 years ago
Philly Jack
13 years ago

You want in or not? I do what i can do. Bwahahahahahaha

grrrrr609 wrote:


Yeah I'm down with pot stirring and beehive poking
jpellegrin
13 years ago
I am in Dave!!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I am in Dave!!

jpellegrin wrote:



There goes the neighborhood!

#-o

JK Welcome aboard!
jpellegrin
13 years ago
💓

There goes the neighborhood!

#-o you too

JK Welcome aboard!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


CelticBomber
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago
CB, gonna introduce the noobs and few that have never done a boxpass to how its done. Thanx
roadkill1450
13 years ago
I'm your huckleberry
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Im in if you let me!
Users browsing this topic