This pass will be shipped by wednesday..
I will post up the DC# in this thread. I have 20 smokes picked out. Price ranges from 4-11 bucks per stick. All sizes and strengths. Puts and takes are from 3-5 smokes. Add 1-2 (or more) for the vet smack.
Puts and takes are listed here and approved before package is shipped. Then DC# is posted so we all can track. I will PM you your next target after you recieve the pass.
Smacking the next n00b in the pass with a 5er is encouraged.
We will be playing a hand of Texas Hold'em at the end of the pass. In the box will be an envelope with your cards, plus couple other items., adressed to each one of you. The winner will get a 5er (or so) of gars from me.
Also SMGBobby wants a little side bet whether or not we can complete this pass by Valentines Day. I think we can. Soooooooo if the pass is enroute to the Valentines Day Massacre victim by Valentines Day, i will up the poker bet pot and add a new Xikar xi2 cutter for the winner.
So let the first annual Valentines Day Vet Massacre begin!
grrrrr609 wrote: