Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago
I just want to see who this is going to.....HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SMACKING! 🐴 🐴 🐴
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
This is like a bunch of kids in a candy store...LOL!!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I just want to see who this is going to.....HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SMACKING! 🐴 🐴 🐴

Thrilla Gorilla wrote:





^^^^^possible volunteer?^^^^^^^^
grrrrr609
13 years ago

He did....himself.:-"

jpellegrin wrote:




Nope. Wont be me. I will never see this box again.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Nope. Wont be me. I will never see this box again.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Oh yes you will...we will send pics!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Awesome. Thanx bobby
Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago

^^^^^possible volunteer?^^^^^^^^

grrrrr609 wrote:




Ya right.....[ram27bat]



With all the CHIT you have been stirring up, I really think it needs to be sent back to you!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Ya right.....[ram27bat]



With all the CHIT you have been stirring up, I really think it needs to be sent back to you!

Thrilla Gorilla wrote:




Moi? Stir chit?
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Ok n00bs, the Valentines Dat VET Massacre pass has left the building!

0312 0860 0001 4646 6063

Wanna know where its going?

TRACK IT!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
That is just WRONG!!! I love it!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
It's gotta be going a fair ways if its gonna take 5 days to deliver!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

It's gotta be going a fair ways if its gonna take 5 days to deliver!

whtwtrman79 wrote:




Ha Ha...more like an Easter Massacre!!!
jpellegrin
13 years ago
it dont say where its going!?!?!?!?!?!

NOT SAYING WHERE IT IS GOING OUTRAGE!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Its going over the river and thru the woods
nitro6526
13 years ago
To your grandma's house?
LetsRock
13 years ago
Im sooo nervous for my first box pass.....someone hold me!!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
This is getting really funny!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
And it hasn't really gotten started yet!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
So are we gonna keep it a secret between each noob as to where it's headed next?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

So are we gonna keep it a secret between each noob as to where it's headed next?

whtwtrman79 wrote:



Sure, why not? That will make it just that much more fun!

:-k
Users browsing this topic