jpellegrin
13 years ago
I love that I'm already in and this is my first post. lol love it!!!
GOD I WISH THIS LIGA WAS 60x2ft 🙏



Quite....just continue to be Grrrrrs biotch!! 🇨🇮
jjoye
13 years ago

I love that I'm already in and this is my first post. lol love it!!!
GOD I WISH THIS LIGA WAS 60x2ft 🙏

jpellegrin wrote:



Quite....just continue to be Grrrrrs biotch!! 🇨🇮


ok .lol :-"
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
grrrrrr count me in
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Quite....just continue to be Grrrrrs biotch!! 🇨🇮

jjoye wrote:


ok .lol :-"



Hank and Dave...looks like you've finally found your third for the menage'

=;
grrrrr609
13 years ago

grrrrrr count me in

NJ Navy Chief wrote:




Was saving a spot for you
hank56
13 years ago

ok .lol :-"

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Hank and Dave...looks like you've finally found your third for the menage'

=;





Methinks you dwell on this too much.


Not that there is anything wrong with that : )
grrrrr609
13 years ago


Okduckslayer
Jjoye
Smgbobbyscott
Philly jack
Jpellegrin
Shaun341
Letsrock
Nitro6526
Roadkill
Capo king
Whtwatrman
Rmusumeci (spot saved for this azzhat)
NJNavyChief

Anyone else? Gonna close the pass soon
05busa
13 years ago
looks like boob fun
delta1
13 years ago
Don't let busa in. He's a serial noob keeler...on FBI's 10 most wanted.
tj2001cobra
13 years ago
I'm rooting for you Dave, but one of the noob passes that was recently going on had some bad things happen. Choose your noobs wisely!

grrrrr609
13 years ago

I'm rooting for you Dave, but one of the noob passes that was recently going on had some bad things happen. Choose your noobs wisely!

tj2001cobra wrote:




Thanx TJ.

CelticBomber
13 years ago

Yup and im planning on hitting the vet for valentines day. If it goes faster then we will do another valentines day smack

grrrrr609 wrote:



[Mooch]You can send it my way at the end. I'm getting low![/Mooch]


Celtic
ZRX1200
13 years ago
What happened in the other pass?
jpellegrin
13 years ago

looks like boob fun

05busa wrote:




Quite Prick!
LetsRock
13 years ago

bobby your a buzz kill . LOL[sarcasm]

I love that I'm already in and this is my first post. lol love it!!!
GOD I WISH THIS LIGA WAS 60x2ft 🙏

jjoye wrote:



BOMB BOBBY!!
youngra
13 years ago
I'm in too - sounds like fun - lookin forward to the Hold 'em too! You have my postal info - but if you need it again let me know. BTW - anything from Colorado land on your porch yet?
youngra
13 years ago

[Mooch]You can send it my way at the end. I'm getting low![/Mooch]


Celtic

CelticBomber wrote:




BUSDRIVER - sounds like we need an address.................................:-" :-" :-" :-"
Campage
13 years ago
Damn grrrr, you might be fit for the donkey king job!

And TJ is correct. More then a couple things went sour on another pass.
jjoye
13 years ago

Anybody want to take a bet on whether the pass will be finished by Valentines day with the current list plus the two/three more addons that are projected? That will give someone a buzz. [ram27bat]

BTW. JJOYE..How dare you smoke that Liga without me! 🤦

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


YOU GAVE ME THREE EXTRA UC'S. AND IT WAS IN CELEBRATION OF ME WINNING BOTH THEM HUMIDORS(WHICH CANT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!!!). AND YOU GETTING THE GLASS TOP & ME GETTING WHAT YOU PROMISED🇨🇮
I SAVED THE T9 AND T52.
BTW HAVE YOU SEEN THE 5 DAY WEATHER REPORT WE HAVE GOT TO HIT 18 SOME TIME THIS WEEK . CALL ME TO IRON OUT DETAILS.
jjoye
13 years ago

ok .lol :-"

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Hank and Dave...looks like you've finally found your third for the menage'

=;


HUSH UP JERK!!![sarcasm] LOL
Users browsing this topic