SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I'm rooting for you Dave, but one of the noob passes that was recently going on had some bad things happen. Choose your noobs wisely!

tj2001cobra wrote:




I think I was in the same one or a similar one...had to completely "repair" the box....sad really...
05busa
13 years ago

Quite Prick!

jpellegrin wrote:


U are learning quick grassHoppa
raymusumeci
13 years ago
edin508
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago

In in in!

edin508 wrote:




There he is. I knew u would.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I'm in too - sounds like fun - lookin forward to the Hold 'em too! You have my postal info - but if you need it again let me know. BTW - anything from Colorado land on your porch yet?

youngra wrote:




I figured u may want in too. Got ya.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I think I was in the same one or a similar one...had to completely "repair" the box....sad really...

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Bobby you dont have to do the pass. I know ur fairly noob here but ur not with cigars. Was hoping you would kinda help advising and keep it moving. But if your not interested dont do it.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Damn grrrr, you might be fit for the donkey king job!

And TJ is correct. More then a couple things went sour on another pass.

Campage wrote:




Lol thanx for the vote of confidence cameron, just trying to help the noobs.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Okduckslayer
Jjoye
Smgbobbyscott
Philly jack
Jpellegrin
Shaun341
Letsrock
Nitro6526
Roadkill
Capo king
Whtwatrman
Rmusumeci
NJNavyChief
Youngra
Edin508

Ok got what i wanted. The pass is closed.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Thanx guys. This filled up way faster than i expected.

The cigars are selected. I picked 20.

This will fly this week if all goes well.

Stayed tuned.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
busa is a noob killer huh, hes my vet, guess i should get ready!
05busa
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Bobby you dont have to do the pass. I know ur fairly noob here but ur not with cigars. Was hoping you would kinda help advising and keep it moving. But if your not interested dont do it.

grrrrr609 wrote:




Naah, I'm bustin your chops...I'M IN!!! But I have a side bet with you for a decent 5er whether you can get it finished and back to you AND BOMB THE MYSTERY VET by Valentines Day...LOL!!!
carls7069
13 years ago
Hey bastids! I would have been in! I will catch the next one.
[sarcasm] Merry Friggin Christmas! [sarcasm]
Gotta a few to send out to some psycho vets and a sotl!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Naah, I'm bustin your chops...I'M IN!!! But I have a side bet with you for a decent 5er whether you can get it finished and back to you AND BOMB THE MYSTERY VET by Valentines Day...LOL!!!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Ok good. I wanted you in to kinda help with keeping it moving since uve done this before. I will pm you with the rest.

Its not coming back to me. Once i send it, i will never see it again. I put up 20 smokes plus. Just to get this thing going. Get the noobs involved and learn a box pass. The vet gets hit from the last participant.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Ok good. I wanted you in to kinda help with keeping it moving since uve done this before. I will pm you with the rest.

Its not coming back to me. Once i send it, i will never see it again. I put up 20 smokes plus. Just to get this thing going. Get the noobs involved and learn a box pass. The vet gets hit from the last participant.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Yeah, you may want to put JJoye & me either in the middle (to resurrect) the box if necessary, or on the end to send it on...your choice...


Alternatively, you could split us up...that way...we get two cracks at it...
youngra
13 years ago

Lol thanx for the vote of confidence cameron, just trying to help the noobs.

grrrrr609 wrote:



And that's what scares the beejeezers outta us!!

[sarcasm]
youngra
13 years ago

Okduckslayer
Jjoye
Smgbobbyscott
Philly jack
Jpellegrin
Shaun341
Letsrock
Nitro6526
Roadkill
Capo king
Whtwatrman
Rmusumeci
NJNavyChief
Youngra
Edin508

Ok got what i wanted. The pass is closed.

grrrrr609 wrote:



What a fine bunch a NOOBS! 🍺 Let's ROCK this one and BOMB a deserving vet at the end!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

What a fine bunch a NOOBS! 🍺 Let's ROCK this one and BOMB a deserving vet at the end!

youngra wrote:




I love it!
LetsRock
13 years ago

What a fine bunch a NOOBS! 🍺 Let's ROCK this one and BOMB a deserving vet at the end!

youngra wrote:



Not sure I like the choice of words here....
Users browsing this topic