Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Got NIGHTMAR, ROAD KILL AND DA QUEEN B
packed up and even though I've cut back on bubble wrap after I got lit up over my OCD packing skills on here I still ran out of packing materials. 😞 Didnt cut back enough i guess So I will post DC for these after work and will have LGOPS, SHAUN & a couple more that I'm forgetting packed up after work.

Thanks
Oscar
13 years ago
At least we know when you send a package out we don't have to worry about damaged smokes!
05busa
13 years ago
lgops
13 years ago
Woot! Christmas coming early!!!
t33bone
13 years ago
Smack da women.

Hope they all hurt
Guido099
13 years ago
Where's mine?
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
78759- 0311 3260 0001 6280 1471

83201- 0311 3260 0001 6280 1464

30252- 0311 3260 0001 6280 1457
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Whatcha in need of Guido?
t33bone
13 years ago

Where's mine?

Guido099 wrote:


don't hold ur breath waiting on it. LOL
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
last time i checked, only one of those was a woman. Unless you know something I don't.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
You. Smacked me with a nice PIB back in July, I don't mind re paying the favor. You, zito and vrodrider sent me my first 3 off the PIB thread if my memory serves me correct. Pro gifted me one for my Bday. Then Vrod picked me up and hit me with his turn. Lol. Good times
t33bone
13 years ago

last time i checked, only one of those was a woman. Unless you know something I don't.

Mrs.Tank wrote:


Smack da women
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Where's my Tatuaje TAAs?
carls7069
13 years ago
Yeah wheres our Tats TAA's?
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

don't hold ur breath waiting on it. LOL

t33bone wrote:







Ya, I'm workin on it.
crgcpro
13 years ago
I'm going to go smoke one of mine right now to see what the fuss is all about!
roadkill1450
13 years ago
Hope you were easy on the return fire. I have your addy...... BWAHAHAHAHA
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Only 1 20$ stick. I promise.
roadkill1450
13 years ago
[ram27bat]

Only 1 20$ stick. I promise.

Campage wrote:


Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
We have simular taste so I had to put a litto Gomez small batch 4 oscuro. I found one burried. It's a really great stick IMO
Users browsing this topic