whtwtrman79
13 years ago
i like the not knowin where its headed next!

and wheres our list!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
LIST OUTRAGE!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
agreed

No list outrage
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Whomever is the poor sucker that gets it first...PLEASE LIST THE SMOKES IN THE BOX!!!!
jjoye
13 years ago

When the hell do we see the list of cigars? Off to a bad start Mr. Vet dude!!

LetsRock wrote:


[-x bashing my vet there pal!![ram27bat] lol that's my job.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Hmmm...... I forsee fighting cok since we don't have a list and all
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Oh you want the list....


Ok



White owl pineapple
White owl cherry
White owl peach
White owl strawberry
White owl apricot
White owl watermelon
White owl blueberry
White owl mango
White owl kiwi
jpellegrin
13 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! all my favs!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
La Traviata Maddie
El Baton
Black Crown
Perdomo Champange 10th Anny
90 Mile
Gurkha Titan (yes i put a gurkha in, i like this one, shoosh it)
Padilla '32 (no not the Pepin rolled one)
Cain Nub
Tat Fausto
AB Black Market
San Lotano Habano
Kinky Friedman "Big Richard"
Perdomo Patriarch
Macanudo Maduro 1997
5 Vegas Miami Knuckle
JdN Antano
Perdomo 20th Anny Sungrown
5 Vegas Cask Strength II
Nestor Miranda El Gordito
Perdomo Gran Cru
edin508
13 years ago

La Traviata Maddie
El Baton
Black Crown
Perdomo Champange 10th Anny
90 Mile
Gurkha Titan (yes i put a gurkha in, i like this one, shoosh it)
Padilla '32 (no not the Pepin rolled one)
Cain Nub
Tat Fausto
AB Black Market
San Lotano Habano
Kinky Friedman "Big Richard"
Perdomo Patriarch
Macanudo Maduro 1997
5 Vegas Miami Knuckle
JdN Antano
Perdomo 20th Anny Sungrown
5 Vegas Cask Strength II
Nestor Miranda El Gordito
Perdomo Gran Cru

grrrrr609 wrote:




Nice!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Nice!

edin508 wrote:




Nothing too elite, i think the Perdomo 20th and the perdomo gran cru are amazing smokes. Two of my top 5 favs right now.

Tried to get a little mix so the noobs could try some new stuff without feeling like they need to put in elitist stuff. Did that make any sense? Im tired and rambling now.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Hmm I think I see a few I'd like to try......I really want that dog rocket...eh Gurkha I mean
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Sounds good..... Question is where will it land?
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Sounds good..... Question is where will it land?

whtwtrman79 wrote:




Answer is......


























Only i know....bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

[-x bashing my vet there pal!![ram27bat] lol that's my job.

jjoye wrote:




Okay then...DO YOUR JOB NOOB...hey I rhymed there...

=d> =d> =d>
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Okay, its a nice NOOB Pass...actually a few I haven't smoked yet...three to be exact...

GOOD JOB!!!
shaun341
13 years ago
I like the list, few I want to try before purchasing and I feel like I have good enough stuff for the puts side of it.


whtwtrman79
13 years ago
I agree, plus who knows what will be there by the time it gets to you
jpellegrin
13 years ago
hands off the EL BATON....that is MINE!!!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

hands off the EL BATON....that is MINE!!!

jpellegrin wrote:




LOL!!! Feel free dude...It's yours if you want it. If it isn't there when it gets to you, we can work something out! LOL!
Users browsing this topic