grrrrr609
13 years ago

LOL!!! Feel free dude...It's yours if you want it. If it isn't there when it gets to you, we can work something out! LOL!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:





Lol and if bobby cant help then i can
LetsRock
13 years ago

Lol and if bobby cant help then i can

grrrrr609 wrote:



Grrrrrrrr plays well with noobs!!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

hands off the EL BATON....that is MINE!!!

jpellegrin wrote:




Don't worry I've got a spare if someone takes it before it manages go land at your house
LetsRock
13 years ago
Nothing yet??? The suspense is killing me.
05busa
13 years ago
edin508
13 years ago
Slow shipping OUTRAGE!

03120860000146466063


Package Services
Dispatched to Sort Facility
December 04, 2012, 5:02 pm
CHARLES TOWN, WV 25414

Expected Delivery By:
December 10, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™

Insured
Acceptance
December 04, 2012, 4:00 pm

CHARLES TOWN, WV 25414
crgcpro
13 years ago
That's perfect since he won't be back home until tomorrow night anyway.
05busa
13 years ago
lgops
13 years ago
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Nothing is happening outrage
grrrrr609
13 years ago
03120860000146466063
Package Services
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
December 08, 2012, 10:21 am
CINCINNATI, OH 45235 
Expected Delivery By:December 10, 2012
edin508
13 years ago
Lots o bombs hitting Monday. [whip]
jjoye
13 years ago

Ya right.....[ram27bat]



With all the CHIT you have been stirring up, I really think it needs to be sent back to you!

Thrilla Gorilla wrote:


I agree=d>
shaun341
13 years ago
looks like this may have landed today not sure who it is though.
LetsRock
13 years ago

Ya right.....[ram27bat]



With all the CHIT you have been stirring up, I really think it needs to be sent back to you!

Thrilla Gorilla wrote:



We dont have to send it to the appointed vet at the end....us noobs can make an executive decision to re-route once the pass in complete and there us nothing Grrrrrr can do about it!!!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Landed safe and sound at the office today, will crack it open tonight and post takes/puts and get a quick turn around once I get the next addy
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
And I've got a return address! Lol if anybody needs it
Capo king
13 years ago

And I've got a return address! Lol if anybody needs it

whtwtrman79 wrote:





Hahahaaaa.....so it begins...[-o<
LetsRock
13 years ago

And I've got a return address! Lol if anybody needs it

whtwtrman79 wrote:



Yes please
shaun341
13 years ago
i didn't know there were people that were still in search of his addy, i have it also if someone is still in need.
Users browsing this topic