SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
AND ANOTHER THREE MORE OUT THE DOOR...Santa has been very good this year

0312 0090 0000 6213 2898 NONV

0312 0090 0000 6213 2911 A deserving VET who helped me out with my first trade (and a stand up guy!)

0312 0090 0000 6213 2811 Pre-emptive strike on a trouble maker...

Hehehehehehe...

🐴 [ram27bat] 🐴

Let the beatings continue until morale improves!!!
hank56
13 years ago
Always good to see helpful vets getting theirs and troublemakers as well.

Pre-emptive is the way to go : )
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Always good to see helpful vets getting theirs and troublemakers as well.

Pre-emptive is the way to go : )

hank56 wrote:



Absolutely!!!
hank56
13 years ago
Hopefully grrrrr609 is firmly in your sights : )
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Hopefully grrrrr609 is firmly in your sights : )

hank56 wrote:



:-"
t33bone
13 years ago
🐴 em all down bnro.
05busa
13 years ago
knokmdwn
13 years ago
OUCH!!! I BEEN HIT!!!
05busa
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

OUCH!!! I BEEN HIT!!!

knokmdwn wrote:




Not by these bombs!!!! But guilty as CHARGED!!! These still have fuses on them....

[ram27bat]
LetsRock
13 years ago
As a recent recipient of a Bobby Bomb myself consider yourselves lucky. I am sure they wont dissapoint.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Hopefully grrrrr609 is firmly in your sights : )

hank56 wrote:




Im sure im safe so u just shoosh it azzhat. Lol
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Im sure im safe so u just shoosh it azzhat. Lol

grrrrr609 wrote:




Yeah, I wouldn't waste my ammo on someone who's on a road trip...would I???

](*,) 😣 😣
JKilburn
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic