grrrrr609
13 years ago

Wow some good cigars there The Cuba Libra One I got a box two years ago and it just gets better and better with time Warlock that flew under the radar till it made the top 25 of the year at CA up till that point I could get as a buy two get one free.

Philly Jack wrote:




Ray sent me my first cuba libre one and i loved it so picked up a few 5ers to keep on hand. I stumbled across the warlock awhile ago. Pick one up from my local every now and then.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
So many cigars so little time
roadkill1450
13 years ago

So many cigars so little time

whtwtrman79 wrote:



Smoke more!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

So many cigars so little time

whtwtrman79 wrote:



Buy cooler, once cooler is full;
Buy another cooler, once its full;
Bomb chit out of azzhats.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

Smoke more!

roadkill1450 wrote:




Yep try my best, can only spend so much time in the garage with the dog when it's this cold, need to get a bigger cooler I think just harder to hide from the boss
roadkill1450
13 years ago

Yep try my best, can only spend so much time in the garage with the dog when it's this cold, need to get a bigger cooler I think just harder to hide from the boss

whtwtrman79 wrote:



Get her her own cooler for xmas then you don't need to hid it.... just sayin
roadkill1450
13 years ago
WOO WHOO!!!! Package has landed!

It's like an early Christmas. More to come
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
I think it landed today.....oooh yeah
edin508
13 years ago
roadkill1450
13 years ago
Nicely packaged, everything safe and sound.

Takes,
Olivia MB3
Nub Habano perfecto
Black Crown
San Lotano Habano

Been wanting to try all of these.

Puts (if acceptable),
Padilla Corojo EE 2006
Padilla LaTerezza Capo-Maduro
La Riqueza
Mi Barrio
Siglo Limeted Reserve
La Herencia Core
TAT Baby Face
roadkill1450
13 years ago
Dave smacked me upside the head with:
Nub Habano
Olivia CR
5 Vegas A Perfecto
Carlos Tarano Exodus 1959
Conneticut by RP
MOW Virtue
=d> =d> =d>
THANKS DAVE!

and tag alongs from Grrrrrr are......[-x 😳 😳 😳 😳


🍺 Thank you very much kind sir!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Youre welcome I really like e mow virtue for a milder smoke and the mb3 and nubs are great
roadkill1450
13 years ago
so long story or SHORT STORY? Had to take different route home, made me go by my local.. Had to stop in .... so add a AF SS maddie to the puts. Good day for traffic.
shaun341
13 years ago
i love trafic lol thats a good smoke there!!!
roadkill1450
13 years ago
round and round she goes, where she stops, noone knows. North, South, East, or West.....

0312 0860 0001 1245 2243
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Woo hoo this is moving fast, nice job
Capo king
13 years ago
Noobs here need to formulate a plan.......these people keep bombing us with the handUyoras!!! And Grrrrrrrrrrs the leader......what should we do?? Ideas??



LetsRock
13 years ago

Noobs here need to formulate a plan.......these people keep bombing us with the handUyoras!!! And Grrrrrrrrrrs the leader......what should we do?? Ideas??



Capo king wrote:



Already covered....ahhh...I mean....not sure what we should do...
jjoye
13 years ago

Already covered....ahhh...I mean....not sure what we should do...

LetsRock wrote:


lol ready to go with no map!
youngra
13 years ago

Already covered....ahhh...I mean....not sure what we should do...

LetsRock wrote:



PM Sent, um, eerrr, ya, not sure what we should do either................[whip]
Users browsing this topic