SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Hey all
Just posting a note to say hi and to add a little more post activity.
I'm about to fire up either a Oliva Conn Resv, Man O War Virtue, or a RP Conn.

Any thoughts?

BlueDude wrote:



I'll have to plead the 5th on the Man'O War but between the Oliva and the RP I'd go with the RP all the way! I've heard a lot of good things about the Man 'O Wars though so let us know how it goes...

:-k
Capo king
13 years ago

Yeah I tryed in the cigar pic section- it said It must be approved first.....

Capo king wrote:





Still wont let me post a pic--- I would love to show you guys this Insaine bomb!!!

🐴
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Still wont let me post a pic--- I would love to show you guys this Insaine bomb!!!

🐴

Capo king wrote:


You are going to have to resize it. Also it will not show up til tomorrow, has to be approved just in case you try to show us a nipple.
BlueDude
13 years ago

HeHe...how do we know?

05busa wrote:




FYI to Vets (future traders)
I picked up some good smokes at the CI Cigarfest last Cinco de Mayo...some of them I will prob never try.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
I'd vote mow virtue then RP and last conn reserve
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

repost....just wanted to make sure Joe saw this

#132




DUDE!!!!!!



10 CAO VR Box Press????????????


AND a Box of 10 My Father Beyou 1922 !!!!!



NICE hit!



Good half of a trade!



GIMME A LITTLE TIME TO PUT MY END OF THE TRADE
jpellegrin
13 years ago
yes ray, I saw it! lol. Good Puffing My Friend!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone

jpellegrin....FGM

whtwtrman79....05busa

youngra....05busa

NJ Navy Chief ....kombat96


Noobs in waiting:

billyboy03
plack
BlueDude
jclaxton78

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:



NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

repost....just wanted to make sure Joe saw this

#132




DUDE!!!!!!



10 CAO VR Box Press????????????


AND a Box of 10 My Father Beyou 1922 !!!!!



NICE hit!



Good half of a trade!



GIMME A LITTLE TIME TO PUT MY END OF THE TRADE

fishinguitarman wrote:




VERY NICE!!!

=d> =d> =d>
grrrrr609
13 years ago

VERY NICE!!!

=d> =d> =d>

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




You aint kiddin!
jjoye
13 years ago

Therefore; you are still a noob! 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣

jpellegrin wrote:


LOL=d>
05busa
13 years ago
steve02
13 years ago





NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:



I'm ready for another one 🙂
05busa
13 years ago
youngra
13 years ago

Thank you for the bomb Youngra! If only I could figure out how to put a dang picture of it up. I could have swore you said a 5er but I may just learned how to count 16 to 5 close numbers. Thanks I really appreciate it yours will be sent out today!

plack wrote:




Glad they made it OK - enjoy and let me know what you think of 'em.
05busa
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

LOL=d>

jjoye wrote:




What you crowing at NOOB?!?

[ram27bat]
kombat96
13 years ago
My boob hit me. Ten times. Will list them later after the hospital releases me after his beating.
Capo king
13 years ago

I'm ready for another one :)

steve02 wrote:





🌫 are awesome........thanks again Steve AWSOME VET!!!!


*********Pics finally posted*********

🐴
🐴
🐴
kombat96
13 years ago

🌫 are awesome........thanks again Steve AWSOME VET!!!!


*********Pics finally posted*********

🐴
🐴
🐴

Capo king wrote:






Cherries broke time to go off into the world on your own. ? [sarcasm]
Users browsing this topic