BlueDude
13 years ago

Bomb Busa

edin508 wrote:


What do you mean by that? What's "bomb"?
edin508
13 years ago

Keep reading and checking out the forums.
A "bomb", is a package of smokes and whatnot that you put together and send out to a BOTL/SOTL. Whether it is for a trade, PIB or RAOK, it is usually called a bomb.

edin508 wrote:



Look up in this thread a bit meng. #103
edin508
13 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/626134/THINGS-TO-KNOW-IF-YOU-ARE-A-CIGAR-NOOB-REPOSTED-FROM-TRADES

A must-read for all NOOBS...

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



And read that link.
BlueDude
13 years ago
Thanks...I NOW know what a bomb is...it's a "good" thing.

BTW...I am NOT staring at your avatar
carls7069
13 years ago

Thanks...I NOW know what a bomb is...it's a "good" thing.

BTW...I am NOT staring at your avatar

BlueDude wrote:




I do some tradin wit cha friend!
NOOB to NOOB!
let's me know how you roll! ie...likes and stuff like that.[ram27bat]
jjoye
13 years ago

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

I can hear just fine.

Fgm's current list has no noobs and no vets.

nnightmar wrote:


ha ha . [sarcasm] azzhat!!lol
05busa
13 years ago

What do you mean by that? What's "bomb"?

BlueDude wrote:


nooby boobie
youngra
13 years ago

nooby boobie

05busa wrote:



Just a heads up there should be something on your porch today - let me know if it's safe and sound
🇨🇮
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

Nj Navy my end of the newborn trade left today. Be there Monday...Lol hope u find it to ur liking.

kombat96 wrote:



Mine should reach the launching pad today or tomorrow been up to my azz in alligators all week at work.
05busa
13 years ago
WTF noob

Youngra sent me a bottle of woodford reserve and big bag of camachos, RP,55,padillas,sosa and many more




Thanks boob
Capo king
13 years ago
My end arrived from my vet Steve02.... This guy blew my socks off!!! Freckling crazy bro!! 41 sticks- 5 packaged as guessing game.(a little homework) a beautiful CI legends ashtray. A Stinky cigar ashtray- chrome. And an awesome 15 stick her-a-dor filled with high end sticks! Thank you Steve, I am truly humbled, being on a budget I sent you some yard gars and get this in return........little unfair!!

Awesome Vet and BOTL



Dave
edin508
13 years ago
Very nice!
=d> =d>
BlueDude
13 years ago
WOW! That is VERY impressive! I had no idea BOTL could be so generous.
BlueDude
13 years ago
@edin508
I'm STILL not staring at ur avatar...honest
crgcpro
13 years ago

My end arrived from my vet Steve02.... This guy blew my socks off!!! Freckling crazy bro!! 41 sticks- 5 packaged as guessing game.(a little homework) a beautiful CI legends ashtray. A Stinky cigar ashtray- chrome. And an awesome 15 stick her-a-dor filled with high end sticks! Thank you Steve, I am truly humbled, being on a budget I sent you some yard gars and get this in return........little unfair!!

Awesome Vet and BOTL



Dave

Capo king wrote:



Make sure to post a pic. That looks like one awesome hit!

Pro
Capo king
13 years ago
Yeah I tryed in the cigar pic section- it said It must be approved first.....
edin508
13 years ago
jclaxton78
13 years ago
The Seagull has landed again. I'm a "noob" here, but by no means a noob to cigars. I smoke mainly budget sticks, but not dog rockets. However, I don't think any vets are interested in that category of smokes unless they have some value sticks they're looking to unload. What I'm saying is that I don't want someone to send "premium" smokes to me because I won't be able to send back cigars of the same quality. When I say premium, I mean top level AJ, Perdomo, Oliva, Pepin, Padron, AB, RP & Puros Indios (just kidding) etc.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

The Seagull has landed again. I'm a "noob" here, but by no means a noob to cigars. I smoke mainly budget sticks, but not dog rockets. However, I don't think any vets are interested in that category of smokes unless they have some value sticks they're looking to unload. What I'm saying is that I don't want someone to send "premium" smokes to me because I won't be able to send back cigars of the same quality. When I say premium, I mean top level AJ, Perdomo, Oliva, Pepin, Padron, AB, RP & Puros Indios (just kidding) etc.

jclaxton78 wrote:



Just get on the list, it is how you develop "cred" around here and how we get to know you...you can negotiate the details of the trade with the VET who adopts you.

GOOD LUCK! You gonna need it...LOL!!!

[ram27bat]
steve02
13 years ago

My end arrived from my vet Steve02.... This guy blew my socks off!!! Freckling crazy bro!! 41 sticks- 5 packaged as guessing game.(a little homework) a beautiful CI legends ashtray. A Stinky cigar ashtray- chrome. And an awesome 15 stick her-a-dor filled with high end sticks! Thank you Steve, I am truly humbled, being on a budget I sent you some yard gars and get this in return........little unfair!!

Awesome Vet and BOTL



Dave

Capo king wrote:




You're welcome, bro. Enjoy.

Users browsing this topic