Hey allJust posting a note to say hi and to add a little more post activity.I'm about to fire up either a Oliva Conn Resv, Man O War Virtue, or a RP Conn.Any thoughts?
BlueDude wrote:
Yeah I tryed in the cigar pic section- it said It must be approved first.....
Capo king wrote:
Still wont let me post a pic--- I would love to show you guys this Insaine bomb!!!🐴
HeHe...how do we know?
05busa wrote:
repost....just wanted to make sure Joe saw this#132DUDE!!!!!!10 CAO VR Box Press????????????AND a Box of 10 My Father Beyou 1922 !!!!!NICE hit!Good half of a trade!GIMME A LITTLE TIME TO PUT MY END OF THE TRADE
fishinguitarman wrote:
VERY NICE!!!=d> =d> =d>
SMGBobbyScott wrote:
Therefore; you are still a noob! 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣
jpellegrin wrote:
NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
Thank you for the bomb Youngra! If only I could figure out how to put a dang picture of it up. I could have swore you said a 5er but I may just learned how to count 16 to 5 close numbers. Thanks I really appreciate it yours will be sent out today!
plack wrote:
LOL=d>
jjoye wrote:
I'm ready for another one :)
steve02 wrote:
🌫 are awesome........thanks again Steve AWSOME VET!!!! *********Pics finally posted*********🐴 🐴 🐴
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close