crgcpro
13 years ago
Oh and some MBII's as well. Naner naner naner
Campage
13 years ago
Haha! Bass turd!
nnightmar
13 years ago
This guy cares!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

It's true, Im like a fungus.

I'll grow on ya.

Campage wrote:




who will you grow on for a wolfman?
vanzandt
13 years ago
bounce!!!last chance 4 me with these i guess..pm me we can work out something..really want to try these..thanks only looking for one or two nothing crazy..
t33bone
13 years ago

bounce!!!last chance 4 me with these i guess..pm me we can work out something..really want to try these..thanks only looking for one or two nothing crazy..

vanzandt wrote:


If I had them, They would be yours.

Good luck bro
t33bone
13 years ago

Snagged another box of these at OLH yesterday! Woop Woooooooooooooooop

crgcpro wrote:


you teasing Vanzandt?

And everyone that reads this post? [ram27bat]
Campage
13 years ago
No tuck, pro is teasing me! Lol. He know exactly how to bust my chops.
crgcpro
13 years ago

you teasing Vanzandt?

And everyone that reads this post? [ram27bat]

t33bone wrote:



Wasn't teasing. I got a box shipped for $150 on OLH. I just shipped a couple out to General and a Christmas stocking and now I"m down to one Dress Box, One plain box, and 2-3 singles.
stingray
13 years ago
You could do the right thing and send vanzandt one since you have so many. Hoarder.
crgcpro
13 years ago
I don't plan on opening either of those boxes for a few years so I only really have 2-3 left for smoking Stingray.
stingray
13 years ago

ill trade some money for some wolfmen any takers?

vanzandt wrote:



PM me your addy and I will send one your way. I know I have at least 2 in there.
Campage
13 years ago
Hmmm... I wonder who you traded your third one to? Oh ya
Users browsing this topic