[ram27bat] [ram27bat] Oh the carnage! [frypan] 🐴 [frypan] 🐴
Dateline - Dec 10, 2012 Southern New Jersey. It has been reported that a WMD (Weapon of Mass Deliciousness) has detonated. There are reports of live sticks everywhere! Run for your lives the Vets attack!
Seriously though my Vet (Kombat) absolutely whacked the shiite outta me with his "half" of our Vet/Noob trade. Just the sheer volume is almost too much to take in all at once.
In all there has to be more than 50 quality smokes! Holy craaap! I will list the destruction later when I regain my senses (if I ever do...)
To my Vet Kombat thank you for your generosity. My Vet rulz, the rest of you Vets/Azzhats/FOGs 🌫 drool!
[sarcasm]
BTW I will post a pick in the photo forum for all to gaze upon
And now the damage in its full glory
5 Vegas Gold
Padilla 1932 (nh this blend/band)
Don Pepin Tabacos Baez Serie H
Padilla Hybrid (nh)
Graycliff 1666 Maduro (nh)
Peterson Gran Reserva (nh)
Fortress Torano
Siglo Limited Reserve (nh)
Don Pepin Vegas Cubana
Padilla Dominus (nh)
Gurkha Titan
AB MAXX Brazil
Torano Exodus 1959
SWAG Fierce
Indian Tabac Maduro (nh)
Kinky Friedman Kinkycristo (nh)
Romeo Y Julietta 1875 Habana Reserve
SLR Serie G (nh)
Kinky Friedman Kinkster x3 (nh)
Gran Habano Aztec Fuerte (just smoked)
Cuba Libre One x2 (nh)
Victor Sinclair Primeros Box Press (nh)
Obsidian
Illusione Nostros (nh)
MUWT (nh)
5 Vegas Classic
5 Vegas Gold Maduro x2
Old Henry (nh)
Black Pearl (Natural?)
RP Vintage 1999 Connie
Camacho Corojo
Fonseca Vintage
Garo Double Habanon (nh)
La Riqueza
Sosa Vintage
Ramon Bueso Gensis the Project
VIAJE (nh)
CI Legends Purple (Graycliff) (nh)
Pioneer Valley Especiale (nh)
Padilla ’68 (nh)
5 Vegas ‘A’ Churchill
Black Pearl (Classic?) x2
One unidentified/unbanded (should I be skeerted?)
😮 😮 😮 😮
Edited by user
13 years ago |
Reason: Not specified