fishinguitarman
13 years ago

RE: Noobs in Waiting list

I have a star after my name...what does that mean FGM?

BlueDude wrote:






Just means you're active andready to be paired up.
tyyler82
13 years ago

^3 month join date ..........................](*,)
😣















Noob on noob violence. [frypan]

Capo king wrote:




Gotta start the violence sometime.....[frypan]
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Give me the next in line Ray, I'm feelin frisky!
hill5673
13 years ago

Give me the next in line Ray, I'm feelin frisky!

dubleuhb wrote:


Am I the next noob? 😰
Oscar
13 years ago
Hey now... I'm a noobier noob than you!
lgops
13 years ago
noobs gone wild, show me your free cuba's!
hill5673
13 years ago

Hey now... I'm a noobier noob than you!

Oscar wrote:


Which means I was a noob first. So I am ahead of you in line. [frypan]
Oscar
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
hill5673
13 years ago
illinichaser
13 years ago

Give me the next in line Ray, I'm feelin frisky!

dubleuhb wrote:




Oh snap!!!


Somebody is in trouble!!!!🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴
[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣
:-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-"
Oscar
13 years ago
Technically I never had my noob/vet trade since Hill is still a noob! I had a noob/noob trade !

Can I be next?
lgops
13 years ago
My vet lives 5 miles from my house. . . can I get in on a new one?
Oscar
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

My vet lives 5 miles from my house. . . can I get in on a new one?

lgops wrote:



You could, but that sounds COOL! Why would you want too?
lgops
13 years ago

You could, but that sounds COOL! Why would you want too?

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Cause we get together almost every week now and hang out. AND vets have multiple noobs, i want multiple vets! haha
hill5673
13 years ago

Cause we get together almost every week now and hang out. AND vets have multiple noobs, i want multiple vets! haha

lgops wrote:


Ho
[frypan]
lgops
13 years ago

Ho
[frypan]

hill5673 wrote:


jealous? 🤐 😳
hill5673
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic