Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Packing Christmas packages. I have a people on my list and I'm thinking if I don't start doing this soon then I'm going blink and it's going to be too late.

Most people on my list are easy to send to but PRO on the other hand, I am having trouble with. Anyone know what he doesn't have? Or needs more of?
05busa
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago

Packing Christmas packages. I have a people on my list and I'm thinking if I don't start doing this soon then I'm going blink and it's going to be too late.

Most people on my list are easy to send to but PRO on the other hand, I am having trouble with. Anyone know what he doesn't have? Or needs more of?

Campage wrote:




=; ✋ ✋ ✋ ✋ ✋ ✋
Oscar
13 years ago
I hear he needs more Ron Mexicos and White Owls!
Oscar
13 years ago
Or more candy canes if you can find some.
crgcpro
13 years ago

I hear he needs more Ron Mexicos and White Owls!

Oscar wrote:




I am out of Pineapple!

🇨🇮
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I am out of Pineapple!

🇨🇮

crgcpro wrote:




Note to self......
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Candy cane won't work. This bastid is already trying to send me one. That's what I'm talking about. Hard 2 shop for. My noob, nancy and a few others I can put together a good package but he is a tad more difficult.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Can't go wrong with WOAM or Power Rangers if you have any of those laying around!
carls7069
13 years ago
PIneapple upside down cake! MMMMMMMMM!
Cake Vodka plus pineapple juice and you get a drink that tastes like pineaplle upside down cake.
Enjoy suckas!
Bomb somebody today! Makes you feel good! [ram27bat]
carls7069
13 years ago

Can't go wrong with WOAM or Power Rangers if you have any of those laying around!

crgcpro wrote:




Loves me some WOAM! I thought the power rangers was a cartoon character. 🌫
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Candy cane won't work. This bastid is already trying to send me one. That's what I'm talking about. Hard 2 shop for. My noob, nancy and a few others I can put together a good package but he is a tad more difficult.

Campage wrote:




BBMF
leftyposthole
13 years ago
A 57 degree cleveland. or maybe some new balls. If your not a golfer you won't understand.......hehe
crgcpro
13 years ago

BBMF

grrrrr609 wrote:



I have two of these now. Just got two of the new Destino sets.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I play golf... I just suck at it.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
My local has some 13 year old opus. They're covered in plume. Maybe this would be good???
crgcpro
13 years ago

My local has some 13 year old opus. They're covered in plume. Maybe this would be good???

Campage wrote:



ONE of those would be awesome!

[ci]
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
They bought a guys personal collection from him so they got lots of sticks from the 90s-2000
lgops
13 years ago
wow, it moved a little....
Users browsing this topic