LetsRock
13 years ago
I feel another Noob bombing coming up soon........stay tuned!!!!!!
jpellegrin
13 years ago

I feel another Noob bombing coming up soon........stay tuned!!!!!!

LetsRock wrote:




Make sure you wipe well when finished!





:-&
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Now i see why Tiger says he smells n00bs.
t33bone
13 years ago

I feel another Noob bombing coming up soon........stay tuned!!!!!!

LetsRock wrote:


Crap, can I get in on the peaunut run to our imfamous 🌫 ? LOL
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Sure it wasnt gurgle gurgle gurgle?
LetsRock
13 years ago

Crap, can I get in on the peaunut run to our imfamous 🌫 ? LOL

t33bone wrote:



Are you proposing some VOVV??
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Is this the he11 your unleasing? Lmao
LetsRock
13 years ago

Is this the he11 your unleasing? Lmao

grrrrr609 wrote:



Not sure why you vets feel a need to poke your big noses into our noob business. Its funny, you all make fun of us and say we arent relevant but yet you cant stop snooping....hit the bricks!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Not sure why you vets feel a need to poke your big noses into our noob business. Its funny, you all make fun of us and say we arent relevant but yet you cant stop snooping....hit the bricks!!

LetsRock wrote:





Awwww but im n00b friendly lol
05busa
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
LetsRock
13 years ago
Great stuff Oscar and Busa....please keep up the good work.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Great stuff Oscar and Busa....please keep up the good work.

LetsRock wrote:




Kiss arse!!!
lgops
13 years ago
LetsRock
13 years ago

Kiss arse!!!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



I guess you didnt pick up on my sarcasm...not sure what value those posts were bringing to the thread.
lgops
13 years ago

I guess you didnt pick up on my sarcasm...not sure what value those posts were bringing to the thread.

LetsRock wrote:


no

Value added post count, cant be king donkey without an outrageous post count. haha
LetsRock
13 years ago

no

Value added post count, cant be king donkey without an outrageous post count. haha

lgops wrote:



BINGO!!

Wait now I'm doing it.
DrafterX
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
Gotta earn da fur
Users browsing this topic