DrafterX
13 years ago

1 Whiz's Picks............................136....136-71
2 DrafterX.................................133....133-74
3 SCHUSLER..............................133....133-74
4 ILoveMen................................130....130-77
5 Da Generals............................125....125-82
6 grumpiegroillas........................125....125-82
7 Rumraider...............................121....121-86
8 boiler's buddys.........................115....115-92
9 KingofKings.............................113....113-94
10 Brain Damage........................110....110-97






Congrats to DrafterX..!! 🤣


gonna do a recap and update winnings and stuuf..

Week 1- Schusler wins!........ should have landed
Week 2- Booger wins!.......... should have landed
Week 3- DrafterX wins!........ should have landed
Week 4- Whiz wins!.............. should have landed
Week 5- Schusler wins!........ should have landed
Week 6- Whiz wins!............. should have landed
Week 7- Booger wins!.......... should have landed
Week 8- DrafterX wins!........ should have landed
Week 9- Todd wins!........ .....in da air- 0311 3260 0002 1105 0362
Week 10- Booger wins!......... in da air- 0310 1230 0002 2155 6645
Week 11- Booger wins!......... in da air- 0310 1230 0002 2155 6645
Week 12- Schusler wins!....... in da air- 0311 3260 0002 1105 0355
Week 13- Todd wins!........ .....in da air- 0311 3260 0002 1105 0362
Week 14- DrafterX wins!........ landed

Still need to do a final count.... maybe tonite...


Good Luck Everyone..!!
schusler
13 years ago
this weeks picks are difficult.... may be a bad week for me#-o
DrafterX
13 years ago
Tonite's game could get interesting also... Any Given Thursday... 🤔
engletl
13 years ago
got my winning...or is that losing picks in
DrafterX
13 years ago
13-10 beagles at half... I had a bad feeling about this one... we'll see.... 🤔
DrafterX
13 years ago
😱 grumpy missed her pick..
DrafterX
13 years ago
man, the beagles really screwed themselves tonite.... 🤦
engletl
13 years ago
03113260000211050362
Priority Mail®
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
December 13, 2012, 5:43 pm
LEHIGH VALLEY, PA 18002
Expected Delivery By:
December 10, 2012
Delivery Confirmationâ„¢
Depart USPS Sort Facility
December 09, 2012
TULSA, OK 74141
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
December 08, 2012, 8:17 pm
TULSA, OK 74141
Acceptance
December 08, 2012, 10:47 am
EUFAULA, OK 74432



????? Mine is is PA??? WTF????
DrafterX
13 years ago
engletl
13 years ago

:-k

DrafterX wrote:


stoopid USPS...#-o
DrafterX
13 years ago
I dunno man... it doesn't say it's been delivered yet.... will calling them do any good..?? 😕
schusler
13 years ago
You reusing boxes again? Lol
DrafterX
13 years ago
Yes i did and that's my concern... I wish the website had more details... I called the phone number but that didn't get me anywhere...... 🤔
engletl
13 years ago
we shall just wait and see...
DrafterX
13 years ago
I wonder if it will show up at CBid..... 🤔

I thought I marked out the old stuff.... 😟
engletl
13 years ago
Maybe it is headed to where ever CROS is hiding??
DrafterX
13 years ago
damn... Whiz and I have almost the same picks again...#-o
engletl
13 years ago
But they are the wrong picks...LOL
DrafterX
13 years ago
stupid Tampa.... 😠

don't know why I have a soft for them... 🤦
schusler
13 years ago
Stupid giants
Users browsing this topic