Noobs here need to formulate a plan.......these people keep bombing us with the handUyoras!!! And Grrrrrrrrrrs the leader......what should we do?? Ideas??
Capo king wrote:
Well we know Grrr is the bus driver but who is the bomber who are the prime suspects who is the MD areaChazbo I think is in MD but not his style ZRX1200 crgcpro Grrr don't rule him out
Philly Jack wrote:
zrx is on the west coast but he may have had a hand in thismy suspect list is long but i say we hit them all and some may or may not be in motion stillgrrrrhankprothrilla
shaun341 wrote:
Ok I thought he was East but a pot stirrer HANK good one for the short list that bassturd could see it being him now that you said it Thrilla ring leader but mad bomber
It's like Sherlock Holmes in here
whtwtrman79 wrote:
Not at all when I am a suspect. I haven't done a strafing in years. LMAO
hank56 wrote:
If you only knew Bobby...LMAO
Its ok taking up for Hank. I've been chit stirrin for 4 years now. I'm a harmless FOG who facilitates. Its what I do. : )Sight in on grrrrr, pro, watchurai, zrx and thrilla. They all deserve it for real.Me not so much : )
Yeah, whateva!!! You been stirrin as much as Grrr methinks!!![whip]
SMGBobbyScott wrote:
Where'd we get that reputation I wonder???
Ok I was fixing to take up for Hank but now to he!! with it let's bomb him along with the busdrivers! I've already got his addy so after the holidays its on! [ram27bat] I've already come to the conclusion it was a joint effort by several indivuduals, so I've got my list! Too many different ship locations for one person to be behind it.My personal feeling is that Grrrrr had this planned from the get go before the NONV and set that up as an easy way of getting addy's instead of having to deal with a bunch of busdrivers.Let the games begin fella's!!!!!!
csgamecock wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close