edin508
13 years ago

round and round she goes, where she stops, noone knows. North, South, East, or West.....

0312 0860 0001 1245 2243

roadkill1450 wrote:





Expected Delivery By:
December 17, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™

Insured



Well? Who has it? SPEAK!
shaun341
13 years ago
not it, could have been delayed a day i guess
roadkill1450
13 years ago

Expected Delivery By:
December 17, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™

Insured



Well? Who has it? SPEAK!

edin508 wrote:




I know where it is going..... Tracking says ..Your Item's Status
Your item departed our xxxxxxxxxx sort facility on December 18, 2012.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
I know who is getting it....i know who is getting it....i know who is getting it!!
edin508
13 years ago
It is out for destruction. Someone take cover!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

It is out for destruction. Someone take cover!

edin508 wrote:



Heheeheheheheh!!!!
carls7069
13 years ago
I just got this big azz box at work and opened it up and found a gaggle of goodies.
Ima just keep them all to myself! Bastids![ram27bat] [sarcasm]
Just kidding!
will post takes and replacements later for you azzhats!
who will it go to next? MMM?:-k
carls7069
13 years ago
Smacked like a noob should be!
Jeff
Some good sticks bro.
Most of which Ive never had so thanks!
La Riqueza
Ambos Mundos...semilla sumatra
Padilla Dominus
La Reloba
Padilla Serie 68.
Put ins
not telling
Its in separate bag!
5 decent sticks!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
???? I thought puts AND Takes had to be listed...did you get the okay from Grrrr?
carls7069
13 years ago
Sorry. I will list them
I apologize.
carls7069
13 years ago
Vegas5 GoldMaduro
Nica Libra 1990
Camacho
Joys De Nicaragua
AB Tempus.
Noob forgot the rules.
roadkill1450
13 years ago
your inbox is full...
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
LOL...it is okay...it has been a while since "the rules" have been recited. BTW...what kind of Camacho???
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Im confused....
Puts?
Takes?
Any extra for vet?
Smack the next guy?
Did ya get ur envelope?

I have ur addy for the next guy.
carls7069
13 years ago

Im confused....
Puts?
Takes?
Any extra for vet?
Smack the next guy?
Did ya get ur envelope?

I have ur addy for the next guy.

grrrrr609 wrote:




5th page grrr!
Sorry I messed it up.
carls7069
13 years ago

Vegas5 GoldMaduro
Nica Libra 1990
Camacho
Joys De Nicaragua
AB Tempus.
Noob forgot the rules.

carls7069 wrote:



5'er to smack the next guy!
threw in a
Lil Monster...brown label
Tat...La Requeza
Not a rule follower per se...
carls7069
13 years ago

5'er to smack the next guy!
threw in a
Lil Monster...brown label
Tat...La Requeza
Not a rule follower per se...

carls7069 wrote:




Ready for the addy!
REcieved envelope.
Now that Ive cluster&^%ked this thing! 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Carls clean ur inbox so i can send u ur next target.

He is expecting it. We have a small window to include him in the pass and i dont want him to miss out.

Thanx. Hans will appreciate ur assistance in this matter
lgops
13 years ago
frans is pissed
carls7069
13 years ago
Inbox cleaned.
suck it! recieved it yesterday. sending out today!
woot woot!
Users browsing this topic