Philly Jack
13 years ago

Noobs here need to formulate a plan.......these people keep bombing us with the handUyoras!!! And Grrrrrrrrrrs the leader......what should we do?? Ideas??



Capo king wrote:


Well we know Grrr is the bus driver but who is the bomber who are the prime suspects who is the MD area
Chazbo I think is in MD but not his style
ZRX1200
crgcpro
Grrr don't rule him out
shaun341
13 years ago

Well we know Grrr is the bus driver but who is the bomber who are the prime suspects who is the MD area
Chazbo I think is in MD but not his style
ZRX1200
crgcpro
Grrr don't rule him out

Philly Jack wrote:




zrx is on the west coast but he may have had a hand in this

my suspect list is long but i say we hit them all and some may or may not be in motion still

grrrr
hank
pro
thrilla


Philly Jack
13 years ago

zrx is on the west coast but he may have had a hand in this

my suspect list is long but i say we hit them all and some may or may not be in motion still

grrrr
hank
pro
thrilla


shaun341 wrote:


Ok I thought he was East but a pot stirrer
HANK good one for the short list that bassturd could see it being him now that you said it
Thrilla ring leader but mad bomber
hank56
13 years ago

zrx is on the west coast but he may have had a hand in this

my suspect list is long but i say we hit them all and some may or may not be in motion still

grrrr
hank
pro
thrilla


shaun341 wrote:





Strike me from the list I'm like Sgt. Schultz, I see nothing...


No one worries about the Starfish!!!
hank56
13 years ago

Ok I thought he was East but a pot stirrer
HANK good one for the short list that bassturd could see it being him now that you said it
Thrilla ring leader but mad bomber

Philly Jack wrote:




I really laughed out loud reading this one. I in no way have any where near the kind of ordnance in these strikes.


If it were me I would have mailed from Harpers Ferry WV or maybe Stephens City, VA, maybe both. Then the 2 Dave"s could have tried to deny culpability : )


Thats how I roll...
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
It's like Sherlock Holmes in here
hank56
13 years ago

It's like Sherlock Holmes in here

whtwtrman79 wrote:




Not at all when I am a suspect. I haven't done a strafing in years. LMAO
Philly Jack
13 years ago
Mathen lives in that area too
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Not at all when I am a suspect. I haven't done a strafing in years. LMAO

hank56 wrote:



Your association with Grrrr...guilt by association....

:-k
hank56
13 years ago
If you only knew Bobby...


LMAO
csgamecock
13 years ago

If you only knew Bobby...


LMAO

hank56 wrote:



Ok I was fixing to take up for Hank but now to he!! with it let's bomb him along with the busdrivers!

I've already got his addy so after the holidays its on! [ram27bat]

I've already come to the conclusion it was a joint effort by several indivuduals, so I've got my list!
Too many different ship locations for one person to be behind it.

My personal feeling is that Grrrrr had this planned from the get go before the NONV and set that up as an easy way of getting addy's instead of having to deal with a bunch of busdrivers.

Let the games begin fella's!!!!!!
hank56
13 years ago
Its ok taking up for Hank. I've been chit stirrin for 4 years now. I'm a harmless FOG who facilitates. Its what I do. : )

Sight in on grrrrr, pro, watchurai, zrx and thrilla. They all deserve it for real.

Me not so much : )
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Its ok taking up for Hank. I've been chit stirrin for 4 years now. I'm a harmless FOG who facilitates. Its what I do. : )

Sight in on grrrrr, pro, watchurai, zrx and thrilla. They all deserve it for real.

Me not so much : )

hank56 wrote:



Yeah, whateva!!! You been stirrin as much as Grrr methinks!!!

[whip]
hank56
13 years ago
Well be that way then.



















Just kidding...




























sort of.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Yeah, whateva!!! You been stirrin as much as Grrr methinks!!!

[whip]

SMGBobbyScott wrote:





MOI? Stir?
hank56
13 years ago
Where'd we get that reputation I wonder???
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Where'd we get that reputation I wonder???

hank56 wrote:




I havent a clue
hank56
13 years ago
So we're clueless then?










Well that certainly explains a lot!!!
jpellegrin
13 years ago
First off: HIJACK THREAD OUTRAGE!! Secondly, you have to look at the postage and not the return addy. The return addy is fictious. My postage said it came out of Jefferson City, Mo
shaun341
13 years ago

Ok I was fixing to take up for Hank but now to he!! with it let's bomb him along with the busdrivers!

I've already got his addy so after the holidays its on! [ram27bat]

I've already come to the conclusion it was a joint effort by several indivuduals, so I've got my list!
Too many different ship locations for one person to be behind it.

My personal feeling is that Grrrrr had this planned from the get go before the NONV and set that up as an easy way of getting addy's instead of having to deal with a bunch of busdrivers.

Let the games begin fella's!!!!!!

csgamecock wrote:




i have the same feeling, and also have all my addys needed except for thrilla. if anyone has his addy then shoot me pm please.

oh i am adding the watch...man to the list also.
Users browsing this topic