Philly Jack
13 years ago
Back end of a cigar trade he sends me
1 WOAM
1 Opus X Petite Lacero from the look of it
1 Tat 7th Reserva
1 La Duna
1 MFLB Petite Corona

Thanks for the sticks I think a few may get ashed at a party tonight they look good
Campage
13 years ago
Yum yum gimme sum?
Oscar
13 years ago
Nice lil smack there Steve!

hehe
jespear
13 years ago
Very nice indeed.👍

Hey Jack . . . Any chance of torchin' one up tomorrow at the lake ?
That is, if you're not too hung over from the party ! 🍺
King
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago
Steve is a true Elitist and this awesome smackn shows it.

Greatly done here
t33bone
13 years ago
Steve is a true Elitist and this awesome smackn shows it.

Greatly done here
Philly Jack
13 years ago

Very nice indeed.👍

Hey Jack . . . Any chance of torchin' one up tomorrow at the lake ?
That is, if you're not too hung over from the party ! 🍺

jespear wrote:


I'll text you. I just got done making Apple Pie Moonshine and going to break open the moonshine cherries too. I also found Rouge Ale Maple Bacon Ale got a bottle of that. It's an annual Christmas party with a bunch of old friends and I got alot of drinkin and eatin to do.
shaun341
13 years ago

I'll text you. I just got done making Apple Pie Moonshine and going to break open the moonshine cherries too. I also found Rouge Ale Maple Bacon Ale got a bottle of that. It's an annual Christmas party with a bunch of old friends and I got alot of drinkin and eatin to do.

Philly Jack wrote:





sounds like some good drinking to
harleyd31
13 years ago
Nice job SD72 - nice line up right there!!
jespear
13 years ago

I'll text you. I just got done making Apple Pie Moonshine and going to break open the moonshine cherries too. I also found Rouge Ale Maple Bacon Ale got a bottle of that. It's an annual Christmas party with a bunch of old friends and I got alot of drinkin and eatin to do.

Philly Jack wrote:




Uh oh.
Users browsing this topic