engletl
13 years ago

stupid Tampa.... 😠

don't know why I have a soft for them... 🤦

DrafterX wrote:


I know the feeling...thought for sure they would easily handle the Aints
schusler
13 years ago
Just changed my sea/buf pick.. Hope I don't regret it.

:-k
DrafterX
13 years ago
Chiefs normally play the raiders pretty hard.... not out of reach yet but not looking good.... 😟
engletl
13 years ago

03113260000211050362
Priority Mail®
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
December 13, 2012, 5:43 pm
LEHIGH VALLEY, PA 18002
Expected Delivery By:
December 10, 2012
Delivery Confirmation™
Depart USPS Sort Facility
December 09, 2012
TULSA, OK 74141
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
December 08, 2012, 8:17 pm
TULSA, OK 74141
Acceptance
December 08, 2012, 10:47 am
EUFAULA, OK 74432



????? Mine is is PA??? WTF????

engletl wrote:



Now it is back in Tulsa OK...LOL
DrafterX
13 years ago
At least it's not lost... I was afraid amailman was out there smoking your cigars... 😟

I may have to start insuring these packages... 🤔



Anyone ever file a claim on lost cigars..?? 😕
engletl
13 years ago
Not yet.

But it looks like you just might have to repack them with this weeks winnings possibly
DrafterX
13 years ago
Ok, I've been counting and going over numbers and stuff....
10 players X 30 cigars = 300 cigars
We decided to send 12 cigars a week for weekly prizes so...
12 X 17 = 224 cigars..
Leaving 76 for the winner...

Well, we have some generous players who sent extras so the final count after the three remining weeks is 152...
We also have a troop bag someone sent with 31 in it.... how many mor do want to add to the troop bag..??
I,m thinking about 25% of the 152 which would bring the troop total to 68 and 114 to the winner..
Does that work for everyone..?? 😕


Included in da winnins are-
Box of Undercrown Gran Toro
17- EB MAXX Brazil
30- Gurkas
9- MF Sumatras
5- AB Tempus (we had a full box but I decided to split it up weekly)
28- mics but pretty damn good cigars..... (if we do 25% to the troops)

Any comments or objections..?? 😕



Any interest in da Playoffs..😕
engletl
13 years ago
What ever you decide is good with me

wonder who sent those 30 gurkhas in???
DrafterX
13 years ago
🤔

I think I wrote his name on da bag.... I'll have to look again.... 🤣
engletl
13 years ago

:-k

I think I wrote his name on da bag.... I'll have to look again.... 🤣

DrafterX wrote:



Most be some sort of "sorry 'bout you sorry picking skills" booby prize or sumthin

:-k
DrafterX
13 years ago
Don't hold me those numbers just yet... got some thinking to do.... 🤔
engletl
13 years ago

Don't hold me those numbers just yet... got some thinking to do.... 🤔

DrafterX wrote:



Don't hurt yourself doing that thinking. Might need a few 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 to help clear your mind first
DrafterX
13 years ago
Missent
December 17, 2012, 8:33 am


Forwarded
December 17, 2012, 7:13 am
BILOXI, MS

Arrival at Post Office
December 17, 2012, 7:13 am
BILOXI, MS 39530

Depart USPS Sort Facility
December 16, 2012
MOBILE, AL 36602

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
December 16, 2012, 10:34 pm
MOBILE, AL 36602

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
December 15, 2012, 10:48 pm
TULSA, OK 74141

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
December 13, 2012, 5:43 pm
LEHIGH VALLEY, PA 18002

Depart USPS Sort Facility
December 09, 2012
TULSA, OK 74141

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
December 08, 2012, 8:17 pm
TULSA, OK 74141

Acceptance
December 08, 2012, 10:47 am
EUFAULA, OK 74432


:-k 🤔


engletl
13 years ago
LOL...maybe by next week they will get here
DrafterX
13 years ago
I was hoping you got it today... what does 'missent' mean..?? Are they gonna return it now..?? 😕
DrafterX
13 years ago
Rum has da Jets and Todd has da Titans.... Game On..!! 🤣
engletl
13 years ago

Rum has da Jets and Todd has da Titans.... Game On..!! 🤣

DrafterX wrote:



No tie breakers tonight!
Users browsing this topic