05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
U dic........bobby scott boomed my door, but why prick?
illinichaser
13 years ago
paying homage to the king?#-o


[whip] [whip] [whip] [whip]
Oscar
13 years ago
Hehe

KEEL HIM!
LetsRock
13 years ago

U dic........bobby scott boomed my door, but why prick?

05busa wrote:



You better reinforce that door....I have a feeling that was just a warning shot!!!!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN...er....KING MY KING!!!!

[-o< 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

:-"
Campage
13 years ago
Didn't nitro bomb busa awhile back too?
Busa gettin Dat azz beat.
illinichaser
13 years ago


Busa gettin Dat azz beat.

Campage wrote:



Im a noob, and I appove of this message
[ram27bat] =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Numismaniac
13 years ago
you better save that cob fer a stopper.......................sounds like you gonna get "reamed", hehe
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
These boobs are mostly talk





And yes nitro smacked me good a few months ago.







Thanks again booby i mean bobby
Campage
13 years ago
That's funny chaser! Your on a roll man, cracking me up lately.
youngra
13 years ago

U dic........bobby scott boomed my door, but why prick?

05busa wrote:



Long live the KING - so we can keep smackinn his AZZ!🐴
Campage
13 years ago
Yes, you can send as much as you want to busa.
Campage
13 years ago
It's actually a tradition. Your suppose to bomb the pizz out of him...
carls7069
13 years ago
Building up my arsenal right now for a couple of bombings!
Busa you gonna git it sucka! (LOVE that movie!)

Glad to see my noob bros hittin the 🌫 !
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I thought kings got praise not bombs
Oscar
13 years ago
Only of people actualy like their king!

PRICK!
carls7069
13 years ago

Only of people actualy like their king!

PRICK!

Oscar wrote:



that's funny right there!
I still likes you king busa
jespear
13 years ago

I thought kings got praise not bombs

05busa wrote:



Ohhhhhhh . . . It's good to see Ant-knee gettin' beat up on.

Like I said . . .
http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/625766/Mr-lil-mu-staches-entry-for-the-contest- 
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Umm......what da
Users browsing this topic