crgcpro
13 years ago
Yep going to TN for a few days for Christmas and then going to travel through KY and VA for a few days after Christmas. I haven't decided where yet though. Depends on if it snows.

The beating has already begun.

From JNichols:

Oliva V Torpedo
Padron 6000
WOAM
Tramp Stamp
MF Robbie
Black Pearl Robbie
EPC Short Run

Great selection that fit right into the wheelhouse! This guy has beaten me senseless since he's been here! Bully!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d>


Haha!! Yes!! First bomb has landed. Thanks for getting in on this! A very deserving brother. IAnd sent from another great brother! hope this is just the beginning. I don't want to risk sending it out today cause if it doesn't make it then will be sitting on thr porch for a long time. But I have but together some eletist smokes for you. I'll send them a day or two before you get back that way you will get kicked in the nuts right when you get home.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Great job JNic!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Tick tick Tick tick
jongk47
13 years ago
First blood. nice job JNichols
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
It's set! Mine flies on Thursday The 27th!!
shaun341
13 years ago
i will get one out sometime this week also
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago
Take it easy on the Pro. I heard he has everything that he needs or wants already!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I love tat weasties but this one has yo name on it!

And a few friends.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
FIRE WHEN READY!!!!!!!!
crgcpro
13 years ago
Bastids! Take it easy on the old Pro. He has a bad heart!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Has anyone seen pro take it easy on anyone???

Hell no!!
Bomb his azz!!!!!!!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
:-"







































0311 3260 0001 6281 9964
smokestaxx
13 years ago
this looks like it could be fun... ill have to put a lil sumpthn together in a week or 2......


some one shoot me an addy
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks staxx!!!! I'll send you an addy when I get home unless someone beats me to it!

Thanks again!!!
smokestaxx
13 years ago

Thanks staxx!!!! I'll send you an addy when I get home unless someone beats me to it!

Thanks again!!!

Campage wrote:


sounds good bro
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Shaun has put something very thoughtful together as well.

I for one am not capable of sending quantity so I just sent a couple he might like, maybe 1 he hasn't got to try from 2010 and I sent him my westie since its his new fav.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Camp: Your package arrived at work today. I'll check it out when I get there in the morning.

Thanks,

Pro
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
No problem! Glad it made it. Hope there are a couple you will enjoy my friend.
Users browsing this topic