crgcpro
13 years ago
Very nice selection from Campage:

Tatuaje Westside
Avo LE10
BTL
LFP FP1
Ashton ESG

and

A Fighting C O C K LOL

Thanks Camp!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Maybe I need to pack another box? A little bigger one?

I think people just don't know what to hit him with 😞
jnichols
13 years ago
afraid of the retaliation
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
That's a good point. I don't have to worry about that. He's already hit me a few times. It's time to start periodically sending him packages to try and get up to par with him.
lgops
13 years ago
I see what you did there. Nice
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

afraid of the retaliation

jnichols wrote:



YOU are afraid of the retaliation? 😕

You've laid some smacketh down in my short time on the boards.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Just got a nice CBID 5'er (9) from Billyboy03 including some Neverhads!

Thank you Billy! I'll enjoy them all.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
BB03 had some Pro NHs? What? How?
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Couple of good hits so far but we need more!!
If pro has ever kicked you in the nuts ( which is a lot of people) then this is the time to whip his azz without fear of retaliation!
We need people on board for HOTM this month as well, it seems to be a very important one so you can save yourself a trip to the PO and mail HOTM & Pro at the same time. I'm not trying to be a pushy salesman but this is a VERY deserving target.
I got info that pro doesn't have any un named reserva and I was able to get one so I'll be sending out another package. Feel free to join me!

THANKS GUYS!!
jnichols
13 years ago

YOU are afraid of the retaliation? 😕

You've laid some smacketh down in my short time on the boards.

Bur wrote:




Didn't say I was, hell I was the first to hit him! hehe
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well, I'll start packing in the AM. I'll send package #2 out Monday with HOTM.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Call it off! Don't need a thing!
exprime8
13 years ago
nice to see pro getting bombed... still same address???
crgcpro
13 years ago
NOPE new address and I don't need a thing Primate!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Trying to get him bombed that is. We have thru jan to hit him. I need help. I'm going to send a package a week unless I can get a few others in board.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
And his addy has been the same the last 9 months.
Users browsing this topic