kombat96
13 years ago
1. 10-12 ppl.
2. Puts must equal takes on a 1 to 1 bases.
3. Must pm and get approval before sending out to the next person.
4. 1 week turn around counting the day to receive the box.
5. Box will consist of 5 cc's, 5 regular production cigars, and 1 unbranded cigar prepackaged for each of the players.
6. Unbranded cigar is for each person to review with details- then guess what cigar it is(I will be the only person who knows who has what cigar)
7. Only allowed to take 2 cc's, 2 regular, and 1 unbranded cigar.
8. Medium flat rate box.
9. Only ppl that ive dealt with, traded with are going to be allowed to play.

Who's interested?

Contestants :
1. Dink...jamie tat l'esprit 09
2. Delta avo sig
3. Leftyposthole camcho coyolar puro
4. Advojp man o'war little devil
5. Campage quesada tributo
6. Z6joker9 601 la bamba
7. Blueboy 3x3 corona
8. Smgbobbyscott crystal baller
9. T33bone 7th capa
10. Fiddler898 tat mummy
11. Sd72 friends & family
12. kombat96
ZRX1200
13 years ago
lkbigfish
13 years ago
I'm burning the midnight oil lol. Will the unbandeds be the same cigar for all participants, or does everyone get something different?

And I'm in, haven't been in on a pass in a while.
kombat96
13 years ago

I'm burning the midnight oil lol. Will the unbandeds be the same cigar for all participants, or does everyone get something different?

And I'm in, haven't been in on a pass in a while.

lkbigfish wrote:





Good question, each person will get a different cigar





















Maybe.
lkbigfish
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
I'm up for it if I can.
kombat96
13 years ago
Plenty of time to get in on this, box pass wont start til mid january or later.
fiddler898
13 years ago
I haven't done a pass for a few months - I'm in if there's room, David.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I think this is a little over my head BUT I'll try...WHY NOT?!? Let me know if I qualify...
t33bone
13 years ago
Interested and interesting.
blueboy
13 years ago
I haven't gone a pass in a while, I'd like to join in on this!

PM Sent
Advojp
13 years ago
I'd like to play if you'll have me Wombat.
kombat96
13 years ago
Updated list. Good group so far. To everyone on the list plz send me ur current address so i can start getting an idea of route and cigars ill need.
t33bone
13 years ago

Updated list. Good group so far. To everyone on the list plz send me ur current address so i can start getting an idea of route and cigars ill need.

kombat96 wrote:


You do not have my snailer? [ram27bat]
z6joker9
13 years ago
I wouldn't mind being in a pass if there's still room. Missed the last few.
kombat96
13 years ago

You do not have my snailer? [ram27bat]

t33bone wrote:




I got urs tuck, he he
sd72
13 years ago
Ill take spot 11.
kombat96
13 years ago
Two more spots, ive got my work cut out for me we've got some elite players in this pass.
Campage
13 years ago
Steve is in? WTF, I'm out!
sd72
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic