chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Couple games for a friendly 5ver.
Seattle vs Buffalo
Chargers vs Carolina
Steelers vs Cowboys
Atlanta vs Guants
Rams vs Vikings
Washington vs Cleveland
One bet per game with points.
My picks:
Buffalo +5.5
Chargers -3
Steelers -2.5
Atlanta +1.5
Rams -3
Browns +2
GL
Chazbo
illinichaser
13 years ago
I'll take Seattle -5.5
sd72
13 years ago
jpellegrin
13 years ago
I will take the Giants -1.5
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I'll take Seattle -5.5

illinichaser wrote:


GL
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Washington.

sd72 wrote:


Not without RGIII
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I will take the Giants -1.5

jpellegrin wrote:


JP, could be your week.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
T'would be nice....but to be honest I just like the action. Gives me something to root for since my Raiders suck balls
sd72
13 years ago
Total faith in MSUs Kirk couzens. SPARTY on.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
I gotta stop betting you Chaz!!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Man, wish I hadn't been such a "homer" and taken the Panthers/former Chargers. Mike Tolbert has already put two TDs on his former teammates, Carolina leading 14-0 in the 1st Quarter and have the ball at midfield.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
1-3 not good#-o
Illichaser and Sd pm me your addy so I don't have to dig for it.
Thanks
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
sd72 and Illnchasher, I have your addy's. Heaven know I have lost a bet or two.
Chazbo
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Tonight's MNF game qualifies as a stinker, doesn't it? An imploding Jets team (yet again) and the Titans. No one trying for a 5er it seems
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Chaz...I will have your package out tomorrow.....thanks for the action!
Users browsing this topic