carls7069
13 years ago
Coming your way bro!
Dc#0309 0330 0000 5617 4423
Hope you enjoy.
Campage
13 years ago
Muchos gracias señorita !

I shall put together a return!!
t33bone
13 years ago
Knok da $hit out of Cam. LOL
carls7069
13 years ago

Knok da $hit out of Cam. LOL

t33bone wrote:




Just a few tats and maybe a hitcher or two. nothin special.
t33bone
13 years ago

Just a few tats and maybe a hitcher or two. nothin special.

carls7069 wrote:


Sounds more than special IMO.

Smack Smack Cam Cam. Ha Ha
LetsRock
13 years ago
Take it easy on Cam, he needs room in the humidor for this FFL winnings...
Campage
13 years ago
I'm waaaay overdue on hitting the tonkinator. 😰
Campage
13 years ago
Thank you sir!!

The tats showed up in great condition and thank you for the T52. I haven't seen a T52 with that much of a dark and oily wrapper.
carls7069
13 years ago

Thank you sir!!

The tats showed up in great condition and thank you for the T52. I haven't seen a T52 with that much of a dark and oily wrapper.

Campage wrote:




It's oozing with delight! Ha
Hope you enjoy.
nnightmar
13 years ago

It's oozing with delight! Ha
Hope you enjoy.

carls7069 wrote:



Better watch out that looks infected...
sd72
13 years ago
Mystery box? Tats. A 52? Havana nobles?
Campage
13 years ago
25 of the rarest tats in existence.

That's all I can say.
sd72
13 years ago
Well good for you. That'll get you through about 9 days of smoking eh?
Campage
mikey1597
13 years ago

25 of the rarest tats in existence.

That's all I can say.

Campage wrote:




You mean Tat Flur de Flur!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Campage
13 years ago
La riqueza D'clouet 16
lgops
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic