jclaxton78
13 years ago
Hi guys,

I have a box of 20 if anyone is interested.

I'm really becoming a maduro fanatic, especially medium to full ones of the Nicaraguan variety.

I'm interested in trying:

- 5 Vegas AAA
- Onyx Reserve
- La Gloria Serie R Maduro
- Legends Maroon
- Legends Olive
- VS Bohemian Black
- El Cobre
- Victor Sinclair Vintage Select
- Punch Maduro
- Hoyo Dark Knight
- Montecristo Media Noche
- Padron Maduro Corticos

Others I've tried and don't mind getting more of:

- Nica Libre
- Don Lino Maduro
- Pioneer Valley Maduro
- VS Connecticut Yankee
- Oliva Connecticut
- La Herencia Oscuro
- Oliva G Cameroon


Still open to others too.
schusler
13 years ago
I'll take them
schusler
13 years ago
leftyposthole
13 years ago
What do you mean yellow label? Your not talking about centurians are you? If so Dave I'll split em with you if your interested in doing that................
t33bone
13 years ago

What do you mean yellow label? Your not talking about centurians are you? If so Dave I'll split em with you if your interested in doing that................

leftyposthole wrote:


I am guessing he is talking about the Yellow Label CI Legends brand of Pepin.
sd72
13 years ago
Vultures. Lol.
schusler
13 years ago

What do you mean yellow label? Your not talking about centurians are you? If so Dave I'll split em with you if your interested in doing that................

leftyposthole wrote:


CI Legends
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Then I'll pass thank you very much. I thought this noob was going to trade El C's for victor sinclair, I about spit my coffee all over my keyboard...................

Mr. Claxton do yourself a great big favor for Christmas and don't even try the VS................ you will thank me later
t33bone
13 years ago

Then I'll pass thank you very much. I thought this noob was going to trade El C's for victor sinclair, I about spit my coffee all over my keyboard...................

Mr. Claxton do yourself a great big favor for Christmas and don't even try the VS................ you will thank me later

leftyposthole wrote:


Looking at this donkey's list of already have tried, I'd say he not know nuttn of an El C. 🤦
crgcpro
13 years ago

Then I'll pass thank you very much. I thought this noob was going to trade El C's for victor sinclair, I about spit my coffee all over my keyboard...................

Mr. Claxton do yourself a great big favor for Christmas and don't even try the VS................ you will thank me later

leftyposthole wrote:



I've said it a few times but the ABSOLUTE WORST cigar I ever tried was a Victor Sinclair. I still get the ebby jeebies just thinking about that one!

Pro
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
warnings from people like you kept me from ever having to suffer through one... someone gifted me one of the VS's that looks like a friggin ice cream sandwhich... ended up passing it on to my dad-in-law... everything to him is "a pretty good smoke"...
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Thankfully I never bought any but Rah sent me one, remember him, will pretty much try anything once, even tried humis once, almost threw up in Costco. Back on topic here, since it was a gift I decided to try it. About three puffs in to this thing it started tasting like used toilet paper. I threw it in the street and drove my pickup over it so no one else per chance would end up with this thing in their mouth.
Campage
13 years ago
Used toilet paper... LMFAO.
dpnewell
13 years ago
Oh my gosh. Joel, I'm so glad that you didn't have to suffer through one of those VS. Dave, throwing it into the street after a puff or two was the right thing to do. One of the few cigars that where so bad, I actually tossed them in the trash.

Oh, and Dave, passing on the Legend Yellow is a good call in my opinion.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
May be a good call, just don't pass em to me. It takes alot for me not to finish a cigar no matter how bad it is. As much as I hate to admit it I have smoked some dog rockets in my day, but this was the one and only cigar I could not finish.
jclaxton78
13 years ago
Haha, I know, there is a lot of nausea when the name VS is mentioned. However, I'm here to defend 2 blends of his: Connecticut Yankee and Triple Corojo. Both are solid affordable smokes that actually taste very good. But, I tried a VS 10th Anniversario the other night and tossed it at the 1 millimeter mark. Gross.
jclaxton78
13 years ago

Then I'll pass thank you very much. I thought this noob was going to trade El C's for victor sinclair, I about spit my coffee all over my keyboard...................

Mr. Claxton do yourself a great big favor for Christmas and don't even try the VS................ you will thank me later

leftyposthole wrote:




I appreciate you looking out for me. His blends are usually not that good. But like I just mentioned, there are a couple bright spots in the VS portfolio.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Nausea is a nice way of putin it. I know you are a noob, but if your budget will allow try something else, almost anything would be better. For just a few bucks more you can get a really good smoke and the VS would just be a bad memory.

Pm me your snailer and I will send you some decent smokes. I hate to see you suffer. Your profile does not say if your male or female. That would be nice to know as well. Not that it matters, just so we could address you properly.

Lefty
t33bone
13 years ago

warnings from people like you kept me from ever having to suffer through one... someone gifted me one of the VS's that looks like a friggin ice cream sandwhich... ended up passing it on to my dad-in-law... everything to him is "a pretty good smoke"...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


LOL, I usually gift em to the troops.

Smoked one and it was like PRO said, horrible IMO.
t33bone
13 years ago

Thankfully I never bought any but Rah sent me one, remember him, will pretty much try anything once, even tried humis once, almost threw up in Costco. Back on topic here, since it was a gift I decided to try it. About three puffs in to this thing it started tasting like used toilet paper. I threw it in the street and drove my pickup over it so no one else per chance would end up with this thing in their mouth.

leftyposthole wrote:


Does used toilet paper taste like $hit? 😨

Tell us how that taste. I never tried used TP.
Users browsing this topic