chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well 2012 is coming to a close and there are several sticks that I have not had a chance to smoke. Looking for a trade.
Anyone willing to send one of the following would be much appreciated.
EPC short run 2012 exquisitos
L'Atelier lat52
Room 101 corona or robusto
Schizo robusto
GAR Opium gran.robusto
Pinolero corona
Genesis the project robusto
Thanks
Happy Holidays to all🇨🇮
Chazbo
JKilburn
13 years ago
My wish on my list is for a Lions victory tonight...
LetsRock
13 years ago

My wish on my list is for a Lions victory tonight...

JKilburn wrote:



Care to make a friendly 5er wager? Ill take the Falcons.
JKilburn
13 years ago

Care to make a friendly 5er wager? Ill take the Falcons.

LetsRock wrote:


I have no faith in my team or I would. Sorry. In my confidence pool I have the Falcons pretty high up on the list.
LetsRock
13 years ago

I have no faith in my team or I would. Sorry. In my confidence pool I have the Falcons pretty high up on the list.

JKilburn wrote:



Understood, enjoy the game.

Chazbo - sorry for the temporary hijack.
akfireguy
13 years ago
Chazbo, PM me your addy. I have the project robs, maybe a couple of others.


Ken
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Akfireguy jumps up=d>
LetsRock I'll take the Lions if you spot me 4pts.#-o
Pm sent
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
akfireguy hooked me up with the Genesis project. Much appreciated Ken.
Does anyone have any on my wish list[-o<
Chazbo
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Chaz I got you covered on a couple, Short run, Pinolero, and I will throw in a couple other new sticks you might like.. PM snailer my friend

Lefty
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks lefty. This place is great. Couldn't ask for a nicer place full of wonderful kind folks. Well throw out a couple asshats(lol).
Pm sent.
Thanks again and again.
Chazbo
grrrrr609
13 years ago
I got the lat and a pinolero

You looking for the regular line room 101
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well it looks like santa's elves have made my Christmas a little brighter.
Thanks Grrrrr!
Pm sent.
akfireguy
13 years ago
0312 2860 0000 6263 7671.
havanaone
13 years ago
Is the L'Atelier lat52e his 80th smoke...if it is I have some

chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks havanaone, grrrr said he could send me one to try.
Not sure if it's the 80th just say the Lat52 was the smaller ring gauge. Looking forward to trying one.
You guys are great.
Thanks
Chazbo
havanaone
13 years ago
Wrong Cigar, I have the GreyCliff Avelino Lara 80th PG...My bad...
billyboy03
13 years ago
PM me your addy have gar robbie. project by busso.rm101and shhizo robbie
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks for the offer billyboy the fellas above got me covered=d>
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Akfireguy, received the Genesis side projects today plus two LaGrande Classe that I have not had.
Thanks for chopping my wish list.
Return fire soon bro!
Chazbo
grrrrr609
13 years ago
0312 0860 0001 4647 6512
Users browsing this topic