grrrrr609
13 years ago
Nope i liked it better before. Cuz ur always number one on my list buddy
nitro6526
13 years ago
New Orleans? Someone is in trouble
shaun341
13 years ago
i am in if you start a pass for the troops for sure.

hmmm, i would like to hit both watchurai and zrx but i am going to do that on my own due to the hans bombings.

i think sd72 is a pretty good choice, he has been smacking guys around here some lately. i also like kombat as a choice.
shaun341
13 years ago
i would also like to add jnichols to the list for consideration.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
FGM or Tiger
King
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
If I could I would veto ZRX cause well, HE'S ZRX and Tiger cause it would mean that I'd have to get on his lawn and hear his belly aching...

It just isn't worth it!!!

#-o
carls7069
13 years ago
So has it landed yet? :-"
shaun341
13 years ago
well lets see who has yet to be bombed by us noobs but needs to be?
edin508
13 years ago
I heard that Busa's gator ate all his smokes.
carls7069
13 years ago

I heard that Busa's gator ate all his smokes.

edin508 wrote:




busa is my biotch!
nitro6526
13 years ago
Box landed. I will post my takes and my put backs after tomorrow. Been busy with christmas and making ready for santa to visit.

Thanks carls for the added package. Definitely made my.day.
nitro6526
13 years ago
Takes :
Cain F Nub
MF Bijou 22
Mini.wolfie

Pit back:
San Lotano.Oval
AB Tempus
RyJ Habana Reserve
Undercrown Corona Viva
Tat

If this is acceptable to all I am done and ready to send. Added little bonus from me to the next aka NONV and blue trade. Hehe
LetsRock
13 years ago

Takes :
Cain F Nub
MF Bijou 22
Mini.wolfie

Pit back:
San Lotano.Oval
AB Tempus
RyJ Habana Reserve
Undercrown Corona Viva
Tat

If this is acceptable to all I am done and ready to send. Added little bonus from me to the next aka NONV and blue trade. Hehe

nitro6526 wrote:



I am not sure where I am in the rotation but I will be away until January 2nd so if I am up next I would like to redirect until I get back.
shaun341
13 years ago
only grrr knows who is next but i am sure he will se this and direct accordingly
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Hehehehe...He's definitely not going to make that Valentine's Day deadline with delays like this! LOL!!! Can you say bottleneck in the process?
LetsRock
13 years ago

Hehehehe...He's definitely not going to make that Valentine's Day deadline with delays like this! LOL!!! Can you say bottleneck in the process?

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Dont you have a side bet on that? If so, for the right price, I will make sure that date never happens.......mmmuuuuuhaaaahhhh!!
hank56
13 years ago
Other excellent vet targets for your consideration might be

mikey
blueboy
DED
TJ
knokmdwn

of course I agree with all mentioned thus far as well!!!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Other excellent vet targets for your consideration might be

mikey
blueboy
DED
TJ
knokmdwn

of course I agree with all mentioned thus far as well!!!

hank56 wrote:



I have to put in a good word for my VET (knokmdwn)...he's a cool vet, doesn't give you a lot of grief like a lot of vets (ZRX) and he's always supportive! I would love to give him a good beat down at the end of this!!!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Dont you have a side bet on that? If so, for the right price, I will make sure that date never happens.......mmmuuuuuhaaaahhhh!!

LetsRock wrote:



Nah, I would prefer this to be a self inflicted wound! Mmmmuuuuuahhhhhaaaa!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic