DrafterX
13 years ago
1 Whiz's Picks..................... 145 145-78
2 SCHUSLER....................... 144 144-79
3 DrafterX........................... 142 142-81
4 ILoveMen.......................... 140 140-83
5 Da Generals....................... 138 138-85
6 grumpiegroillas................... 135 135-88
7 Rumraider.......................... 133 133-90
8 KingofKings......................... 124 124-99
9 boiler's buddys..................... 124 124-99
10 Brain Damage..................... 118 118-105

Congrats to TodD..!! 🤣


Bassard Schusler took back second place... 😠

Whiz may be getting nervous.... 🤔





Week 1- Schusler wins!........ should have landed
Week 2- Booger wins!.......... should have landed
Week 3- DrafterX wins!........ should have landed
Week 4- Whiz wins!.............. should have landed
Week 5- Schusler wins!........ should have landed
Week 6- Whiz wins!............. should have landed
Week 7- Booger wins!.......... should have landed
Week 8- DrafterX wins!........ should have landed
Week 9- Todd wins!........ .....landed
Week 10- Booger wins!......... should have landed
Week 11- Booger wins!......... should have landed
Week 12- Schusler wins!....... should have landed
Week 13- Todd wins!........ .....landed
Week 14- DrafterX wins!........ landed
Week 15- Todd wins!...............ante for Playoffs..!!



Good Luck everyone..!! 🤣

No Thursday Game but the Falcons are in Detroit Saturday night...
engletl
13 years ago
Weeks 9 & 13 winnings landed
DrafterX
13 years ago
🤦 prolly should update that....
engletl
13 years ago
if everyone is up for the Playoffs

I will put up my winnings for Week 15 as part of the prize
DrafterX
13 years ago
I'm in.... so is it 12 cigars to the playoff winner..?? Sounds good to me... 🍺

Who ever wants in will send directly to the winner.....
engletl
13 years ago

I'm in.... so is it 12 cigars to the playoff winner..?? Sounds good to me... 🍺

Who ever wants in will send directly to the winner.....

DrafterX wrote:




Sounds good to me...and if I happen to win weeks 16 and/or 17 add those to the playoff prize as well
whizzy1
13 years ago
sounds cool--maybe send a group email via the league page on yahoo
DrafterX
13 years ago
Done...... I didn't have RumRaiders e-mail tho... 😟
engletl
13 years ago
All winners picked here
rumraider
13 years ago

Done...... I didn't have RumRaiders e-mail tho... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


pms
engletl
13 years ago
1 game lead safe until tonight's game between SF & Seattle
DrafterX
13 years ago
Congrats Todd..!! 🤣



bassard.... 😠
engletl
13 years ago

Congrats Todd..!! 🤣



bassard.... 😠

DrafterX wrote:


And yet i couldn't make any ground up on the lead 🤦
DrafterX
13 years ago
I heard all the underdogs are gonna win next week... 😟
DrafterX
13 years ago
Did anyone get the Playoff e-mail..?? No replies so far.... 🤔
Users browsing this topic