SRH1
  • SRH1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
just a simple trade right....some DD OR's for some Apolyplypse. Pro's package arrives the day before Christmas. (my apologies for the late posting) In addition to an Apocolypse 5er, the box includes a half dozen sweet sticks:

Candy Cane
Viaje WLP (Stuffed Turkey?)
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Reserva
Tat Lancero ?
San Cristobol. '07' !!
HDD '03' !!!

What a great early Christmas present!
Couldn't wait to burn the HDD...why not, already has a decade of rest (wow!) so I torched it for my Christmas smoke, and it was truly special with loads of sweet caramel notes and tons of subtle and changing flavors from foot to head.
The others will likely rest till spring and better weather here in the Laurel Highlands.

THANKS PRO for the Christmas bonus! =d> I'm looking forward to smoking every one of those babies!



Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
It really seems people around here can't count, and don't keep their word. [sarcasm]

That's a pretty good RAOK smack on top of the trade!
Campage
13 years ago
Very nice!! He is a very giving brother, no doubt.
Great smokes there.
I may have to burn the 03 he gave me as well.
crgcpro
13 years ago
I just saw this. That Tat Black Lancero is the new one that was only sold in NY/NJ and Rahul's LOL for Hurricane Sandy relief. I haven't tried one yet but they look mighty tasty.

You beat me up pretty good earlier in the year, this was just a little friendly fire. BTW the package Scot sent me had some very nice treats in it as well!

Pro
SRH1
  • SRH1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well, that was a fine smackin you laid on me sir! The '03' HDD was a real treat.....and I'm looking forward to burning every one of the sticks you sent.
Thanks for the info on theTat Black Lancero as I really enjoyed the original black lancero which is shorter in length. This one does look tasty indeed. Holding out for a break in the weather. Single digits last nite!!!
Again, thanks for your extremely generous return fire. Very much appreciated!
Users browsing this topic