blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
So I thought I'd put a little feeler out about some of HTF Liga Privada sticks!

I am looking for some Liga Privada L40's (Prefer a Box if possible)


What I have to trade is some of the HTF Flying Feral Pigs!



If you have any interest in the trade shoot me a PM to work out the details!

nnightmar
13 years ago
TTT for my buddy Belue...

L40s seem to be much harder to find than the FFPs. Hope it works out for you and both are great sticks!!!
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

TTT for my buddy Belue...

L40s seem to be much harder to find than the FFPs. Hope it works out for you amd both are great sticks!!!

nnightmar wrote:



Thanks BJ!

It seems that the FFPs are easier to find but at a much higher price than what the L40s have went for.

Just more of a lancero ho myself.
Numismaniac
13 years ago
my place I can usually score HTF's has 2 boxes, and isn't selling any?..........................he's as bad as we are, LOL, no help here, brother, I was wanting to try one or two myself, good luck
Numismaniac
13 years ago

Thanks BJ!

It seems that the FFPs are easier to find but at a much higher price than what the L40s have went for.

Just more of a lancero ho myself.

blueboy wrote:





The La Palina "Goldie" LAguito no.2 is a pretty good lancero to me
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

my place I can usually score HTF's has 2 boxes, and isn't selling any?..........................he's as bad as we are, LOL, no help here, brother, I was wanting to try one or two myself, good luck

Numismaniac wrote:



Well, get that SOB to give up some!! Lol JK

I appreciate it just the same!
Campage
13 years ago
Ya, my place got boxes and aren't selling any either.
sd72
13 years ago
Wtf kinda shop has cigars, and don't sell them.
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Ya, my place got boxes and aren't selling any either.

Campage wrote:



WTH is wrong with this shops! You run a business to sale cigars not hoard them. My local guy will sale every stick he has because it's his business an doesn't put money in his pocket not doing so.
Numismaniac
13 years ago
tell me about it, I can understand saving one, which they usually do, but he mentioned that he only got 2 boxes each of L40's and T-52's, hasn't gotten any for about 6 months, and was gonna wait to see if there may be more coming, and decide what they were gonna do with 'em?

It was a zoo, and Christmas Eve when I checked, so that could have been some of it, did seem odd, though.
Numismaniac
13 years ago

Ya, my place got boxes and aren't selling any either.

Campage wrote:





pretty sure we ain't talking about the same place, either...............so there's more than one doing such!
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

tell me about it, I can understand saving one, which they usually do, but he mentioned that he only got 2 boxes each of L40's and T-52's, hasn't gotten any for about 6 months, and was gonna wait to see if there may be more coming, and decide what they were gonna do with 'em?

It was a zoo, and Christmas Eve when I checked, so that could have been some of it, did seem odd, though.

Numismaniac wrote:



I can understand holding them for a short while to see about pricing them for supply and demand but I understand more shipments are suppose to be around Feb. in the new year for Rats and Pigs. Not sure about the L40s.

The couple places I've found the Pigs in have been 19+ tax which is just ridiculous!!!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Expect L4s to remain pretty limited but the regular production stuff should be in greater supply according to the retailers I spoke to.
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Expect L4s to remain pretty limited but the regular production stuff should be in greater supply according to the retailers I spoke to.

nnightmar wrote:



That's what I was thinking and had heard.
Campage
13 years ago
Ya, they split the don Carlos lancero, papa fritas and L40s up between the employees am manager. They let them all get first dibs on buying them at cost so they bought them all. They do this a lot so I go across town to buy The more limited stuff.
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Ya, they split the don Carlos lancero, papa fritas and L40s up between the employees am manager. They let them all get first dibs on buying them at cost so they bought them all. They do this a lot so I go across town to buy The more limited stuff.

Campage wrote:



Yea, I can see doing them doing that. I know my local guy will put back things for himself or other EEs but he tends to gift things away to good customers.

Don't blame ya for going else where.
z6joker9
13 years ago
If you're going to find any, now would be the time. A shipment went to stores a week or two ago. I was so happy to get a couple more, since I had just smoked one. BJ is right though, FFPs are somewhat HTF, but L40s are really HTF.
dstieger
13 years ago
Just found shpo with L40's. One stick limit. I'm considering myself lucky since they're 15 bucks. Came in looking for Kill Bills but those are nearly 40 for pack of four. Starting to rethink how bad I really want to be an elitist.
KingoftheCove
13 years ago

Starting to rethink how bad I really want to be an elitist.

dstieger wrote:


way too late..................you already are
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

If you're going to find any, now would be the time. A shipment went to stores a week or two ago. I was so happy to get a couple more, since I had just smoked one. BJ is right though, FFPs are somewhat HTF, but L40s are really HTF.

z6joker9 wrote:



Glad to hear that. Will have to try and search a few places. Still highly doubt I will find them.


Just found shpo with L40's. One stick limit. I'm considering myself lucky since they're 15 bucks. Came in looking for Kill Bills but those are nearly 40 for pack of four. Starting to rethink how bad I really want to be an elitist.

dstieger wrote:



That blows on the one stick limit but at least your landed one. Gotta look at the positive. I think I may know of a source for those Kill Bills at a good price if you want.

Elitist nope just know the sticks you like and those are always hard to find!


Users browsing this topic